Fraggle Rock SEASON 3 DVD BOX?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
It's interesting that we got S1 and S2 Fraggle Rock quicker between the two than Diz provided S2 TMS to us, eh?

Foodie

Reaction score
I go to the Target store in back backyard ( :wink: ) almost daily and I keep an eye on how the Fraggle Rock DVD sets and the Sababa plushes sell there. I must say that they get restocked often which is very double-plus good. Also, for those interested, the Sababa plush fraggles packaged with DVDs are on sale this week for $9.99. Not bad at all if'n you don't have them or want more. :smirk: :excited:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Hi, ok I emailed them yesterday (thanks for posting the addy) and they wrote back this:

Thank you for contacting us. Season Three will more than likely be released sometime this fall.

Thank you for your interest in HIT Entertainment.

HIT Entertainment Customer Service
Yay! I hope that's true. I wrote back a thank you, it pays to be polite. :smile: Especially since it sort of sounds like they've had to answer this question a few times. It's great that people have been writing in. :excited:

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
I think its dumb that they say it takes a year for DVD's to come out. I am collecting Full House. I have seasons 1-6 so far, in the same amount of time seasons 1-2 came out with Fraggle Rock.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
It sounds like it's the special features that mainly take so long. The Full House DVDs are great but reviewers say the special features could be better.

I do hope it's really true that Season 3 is coming out in the Fall as the email I got said. Just have to wait and see.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
It seems like it will seeing as the others have all had fall releases. But good job to everyone who wrote letters!:smile:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yeah you're right, Ilikemuppets. I forgot that the others came out in the Fall as well, lol. Yay, this has turned out to be a really great day. :halo:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah! And with the muppet show season 2 coming out, and the New Muppet pilot coming out, it's truing out to be what apperas to be a great year, also for all things Muppet!:smile:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Hmm, it looks like my email was right, at least for the time being. Muppet Newsflash just posted this:

http://muppetnewsflash.blogspot.com/2007/03/fraggle-rock-season-three-on-dvd.html

This song just came to me...seemed appropriate!

"Today has been a perfect day,
'Cause all my friends just came my way.
My friends they taught me just like that,
And now I'm singing in my hat.

A perfect day, they came my way.
A dancing ring and a song to sing.
Lots of fun, we ate a bun.
It's a perfect day!" :smile:

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
heralde said:
It sounds like it's the special features that mainly take so long.
That's very true. The special features for any boxset are what typically take the most time, effort and money to produce.

If we have to wait a full year between Fraggle seasons in order to get the great bonus material that's been made available, I'm all for it.