New character ideas

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Do you have any ideas for any new characters for the upcomming Muppet mocumentary and/ or possible follow-up series?

Here are some of my ideas, though I can't think of any names for them:

*A crew for Miss Pigy. I keep thinking that in the mockumentary that Miss Piggy should have a really good, glamourous job, like being amodel or movie star, and she should have her own crew of people, such as a hair stylist, a nail painter (who would probably be unneccessary since Miss Pigy rarely takes off her gloves), a make-up man or woman, and a costume designer. Perhaps these people could work for Miss Piggy at her new job in the mockumentary, and then become part of the new Muppet show, continuing to be part of her crew. And I think they should all speak with accents. One could have a french accent, one could have a scottish accent, one could have an italian accent....

*A geek/ obsessed fan. He could encounter Kermit the Frog while Kermit is searching for the other Muppets,a dn beg for Kermit's autograph and ask several geek-type questions (such as "Why wasn't Lips in Muppets From Space?" or "Whatever hapened to Gary Chuenga?"). Eventually, this geek would find out that Kermit is trying to get a shwo togetehr, and he could beg Kermit to let him be part of the show, and Kermit would eventually become so annoyed that he would make the geek a deal, where if the geek helps get all of the Muppets to be on the show, he can be a part of the show. This would motivate the geek into looking for all of the Muppets (he'd be happy meeting all of them), and Kermit would get him away from him. At the end, when all of the main characters get back togetehr and ready for the show, the geek shows up with everybody else. I know that Vicki from The Jim Henson Hour was a Muppet fan, but this geek would be more of a geek than a casual fan, and if such a character gets made, I would not want him to look like Scooter.

*A fellow comedian at a comedy club that Fozzie might work at. Fozzie could get a job at a comedy club, meet a new friend, who is also a comedian, and when Kermit invites Fozzie to be on the new show, Fozzie would ask Kermit to hire this new comedian too.

travellingpat

Reaction score
I actually Like the Geek Idea i think he might be a reasonably good addition to the muppet gang....

BEAR

Reaction score
I like the Geek Fan idea too. Great opportunity to reference/represent crazies like us at MC. A lot of jokes for that!
Not crazy about the comedian friend idea just because I feel it would really take away from Fozzie's role in the whole Muppets universe. Would he be a bad comedian? Cuz we already got one. Would he be a good comedian? Cuz that would make Fozzie look stupid in comparison and it's not as engaging. Fozzie is funny because of his bad jokes. Or because of the things that happen to him during the jokes. Make sense? Just my opinion.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Maybe instead of another cmedian, Fozzie could work at a comedy club and have a co-worker who wants to be involved with the Muppets. Maybe a waiter or waitress, or some other performer (maybe instead of a comedy club, Fozzie could work at a place where anybody can perform).

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Cool! I came up with a character of my own.

Kikit: She has sky blue skin with orange hair and a small red nose. She normally wears a pink and purple tank top and shorts set with a pink and purple headband and shoes. In the things that I come up with in my head, I think of her as a member of the Mayhem. She mainly plays the tambourine, but sometimes plays acoustic guitar. She is rully good friends with Janice and has a huge crush on Zoot that he is totally oblivious to. She is also rully into sports and is a vegetarian. She can also give Miss Piggy a run for her money with her karate chops.

Well, what do you think?

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
How about some more new characters for a revived version of "Sesame Street Canada", in addition to Basil, Louis, Dodi, Katie, and Chaos:

Andre: a red grouch with a small yellow nose who lives in a wastebasket.
Maurice: a fullbody moose (who moves similar to Snuffleupagus)
Garret: a brown beaver
Kevin: a green turtle
Stacy: a gray-&-white bunny
Sgt. Hudson: a yellow AM mountie

anytimepally

Reaction score
in the old days, I always thought The Muppets needed a monkey or an ape character, but Sal Minella's fixed that :smile:

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Okay, okay, okay I got another one!

Milee: She has lavender skin with choppy brown hair and a small green nose. She normally wears a schoolgirl outfit and half-moon glasses. She is a good friend of Kikit and finds Dr. Teeth to be the coolest thing ever. The only problem is, she's too shy to even talk to him.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
I got other ones:

The Hippos: The Hippos is a band consisting of four hippos: a pink one on guitar, a yellow one on drums, a blue one on tambourine, and a green one on keyboard. However in their later appearances, three more hippos are added: a red one on saxophone, an orange one on trumpet, and a purple one on bass.

muppetmonster

Reaction score
I have some ideas:

Skeeter (Scooter's twin sister)

A muppet that looks nearly identical to Bert and is as similar to him as Lew Zealand is to Ernie (I am sorry I just love this idea so much)

A muppet like Herry Monster for "the Muppet Show" (Animal is very much like Cookie Monster, Gonzo is a lot like Grover, and Grover, Cookie Monster, and Herry Monster are all close friends)

The Kikit idea seems cool (and maybe girl-friends for Dr. Teeth, Animal, and Lips too)

A child of Oscar the Grouch and Grungetta, or maybe of the Count and his two girl-friends (one child for each of his two girl-friends)

Ernie's all time missing brother: Arnie (who acts a lot like Bert, but looks just like Ernie)

A niece for Miss Piggy

A wife for Waldorf (Statler's twin sister maybe: Henrietta, Anastasia - just few ideas for a name)

These are as much as I can think of, but I will post if I think of some more.

Muppetmonster