Battle Within: The Spider-Man 3 Thread (Spoilers Ahead!)

Beauregard

Reaction score
I think Tintanic is one of those movies were everything flows so smoothly together, scenes, transactions, costumes, music, class, style, etc, that you can sit down and watch it with nothing jarring. It just pulls you in and sweeps you along.

It also left the audiene wanting to talk about it, which is the best advertising any film can get.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
I think Tintanic is one of those movies were everything flows so smoothly together, scenes, transactions, costumes, music, class, style, etc, that you can sit down and watch it with nothing jarring. It just pulls you in and sweeps you along.
You know what movie currently makes me feel this way? That Thing You Do!, a 1996 film that marked Tom Hanks's feature directorial debut. It's just a fun, fluffy entertaining film with everything you said, Beau: it flows smoothly, the costumes are great, the music is very catchy, and it sweeps you along. Obviously, we're comparing two totally different films here, in style and tone, but TTYD is just a fun way to spend two hours. I could watch it anytime, and feel good by the end.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Hey, Winslow. I just realized that you and I are only a few posts away from becoming Senior Members.:wink:

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Oh my God, you guys have the same amount of posts!

This is exciting. First one to Senior gets a cookie.

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
You know what movie currently makes me feel this way? That Thing You Do!, a 1996 film that marked Tom Hanks's feature directorial debut. It's just a fun, fluffy entertaining film with everything you said, Beau: it flows smoothly, the costumes are great, the music is very catchy, and it sweeps you along. Obviously, we're comparing two totally different films here, in style and tone, but TTYD is just a fun way to spend two hours. I could watch it anytime, and feel good by the end.
I just wrote about that on another forum, actually! I was talking about the Tom Hanks' director's cut 2-disc DVD that came out last week. Wonderful movie. One of my favorites!

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
And you officially own the twentieth page of this thread.

You can do whatever you want, muppetwriter.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Haha! I don't know about that.:smile:

Getting back on topic, I feel like for some reason 28 Weeks Later might beat out Spidey for the #1 spot this weekend, with ticket sales slowing down and all and that being another sequel to a box office hit.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Man! It's hard to believe Shrek 2 made that much back in 2004. Wonder how the third one is going to do a week from tomorrow.
Actually Shrek 2 pulled in $920,665,658 total. But I have wondered about the third on, too.

But It's the week and school is not out yet, so I think Spider man 3 ids going to be number on for another week. The weekend is usually where movies make the majority of there money with a few exceptions.