Battle Within: The Spider-Man 3 Thread (Spoilers Ahead!)

muppetwriter

Reaction score
I'm hoping that a third one gets made for F4 also, with the Sub-Mariner involved. There was a rumor a while back that he was supposed to have his own film, but you can't have him without Marvel's first family of superheroes, just like you can't have Silver Surfer without them in his own film.

The best thing (no pun intended) about the two films is Michael Chiklis's performance as Ben Grimm/The Thing. The man is so dedicated to the character (he even admitted being a big fan of the comics, during the filming of the first film) and stays true to him. When I first heard about him playing the role, I was excited, because I'm a fan of The Shield and knew that he could pull off such a troubled character.

I know the sequel won't be that much of a success. But I'm still going to see it, because of Chiklis's performance. That and Jessica Alba in that suit.:flirt:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I just accepted X-Men: The Last Stand for what it was - fluff. By no means horrible. just not what I wanted to see.
That's my thoughts on the film too. X-Men 3 was nothing more than fluff from Brett Ratner, who I believe is now due to direct Rush Hour 3, the movie that made him a marketable director.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Rush Hour 3 has already been directed and is coming out in just a couple of months. Just pointing that out.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
At $391.9 million, Spider-Man 3 is currently 87 biggest movie in the world.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
87th? Wow! Just a couple of days ago, it was the 96th! This is becoming more than just amazing, spectacular, marvelous, or sensational!:smile:

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Peter Parker! Web of! Adjectiveless!
LoL! Does "Ultimate" count?:smile:

Speaking of funny stuff, has anyone heard of what George Lucas thinks of Spider-Man 3? He said it was "silly". You know it's bad when the man who brought Jar Jar Binks to life is saying that this one movie is silly.

IgorPonweed

Reaction score
LoL! Does "Ultimate" count?:smile:

Speaking of funny stuff, has anyone heard of what George Lucas thinks of Spider-Man 3? He said it was "silly". You know it's bad when the man who brought Jar Jar Binks to life is saying that this one movie is silly.
NO!

muppetwriter

Reaction score
I've got a lot of respect for the man (Star Wars is the best film saga ever), but it sounds like he's been getting really confident lately. I hear he's got two SW movies lined up for television, after he gets done with Indiana Jones IV.

Oh, and news just got released that Tim Roth will play "The Abomination" in the Hulk sequel.:smile: