I Ain't Doing It!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Here's the thing, though: I want oil/gasoline prices to stay low... but, at the same time, my father is involved in that business...

Any help?
Wouldn't be easier for all of us if we all just stopped demanding money, and just simply purchase what we need without paying for it? People actually are stealing what they need because they can't afford it... remember back in the summer when "gas thefts" were big in the news? People actually syphining gas from other people's gas tanks?

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
Wouldn't be easier for all of us if we all just stopped demanding money, and just simply purchase what we need without paying for it? People actually are stealing what they need because they can't afford it... remember back in the summer when "gas thefts" were big in the news? People actually syphining gas from other people's gas tanks?
That bad, huh?

Why do we even have currency systems, anyway? Most of them translate into different amounts in other countries. What's up with that?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Why do we even have currency systems, anyway? Most of them translate into different amounts in other countries. What's up with that?
Well, there's a few factors to that...

For one thing, the value of the American dollar keeps decreasing all the time. At this rate, experts predict that the American one dollar bill will be COMPLETELY worthless in the next eight years. All this, meanwhile, other countries' dollars keep INCREASING in value.

Another thing is that Americans do EVERYTHING differently from other countries... we measure things in inches and miles instead of centimeters and kilometers, today's date to us is October 30 instead of 30 October, we spell certain words like "color", "favorite", "canceled", "check", "theater" instead of "colour, "favourite", "cancelled", "cheque", "theatre"...

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
On Star Trek they show humanity will have no use for money in the future. Unfortunately, they don't explain how they got there! :wink:

I don't mind those other things like measurements and spellings. It's the little differences that are fun. :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
As for the dating thing, Greg Proops did a hilarious little bit about how Bush is always bragging about "9-11"... and the rest of the world not knowing what he's talking about, because they think he's talking about November 9th... what was so bad that happened on November 9th?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
As for the dating thing, Greg Proops did a hilarious little bit about how Bush is always bragging about "9-11"... and the rest of the world not knowing what he's talking about, because they think he's talking about November 9th... what was so bad that happened on November 9th?
Lol, I never thought of that! :insatiable:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Here's the thing, though: I want oil/gasoline prices to stay low... but, at the same time, my father is involved in that business...

Any help?
Mmmm that is a difficult question, I understand how hard that is. Everyone's dealing with these issues lately.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Lol, I never thought of that! :insatiable:
It's on YouTube as a matter of fact. I'd post the link to the video, but it has some colorful language in it, and I'm sure Count would remove the link, lol.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Man, no wonder I feel so tired this morning, I forgot today is when DST ends for SANE people...

Everyone else who chooses to follow the government still has another week left to go, and I pity da foos!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Time to break out the hoodies for chilly evenings. :embarrassed: