The (Animated) Adventures Of Ernie and Bert

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
The other thing I was thinking about was kind of like the old days when they would take the characters to Hawaii, Japan, China, or the Met Museum of Art--they would go out into the real world and not just be on Sesame Street. I'd be up for that in a show. Maybe we could get lucky and see more specials coming out that focuses on all the characters and not just Elmo. I always considered SS to be Big Bird's show, and somewhere along the lines it just became all about Elmo. I like my Elmo in doses, not hogging the show.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I always considered SS to be Big Bird's show, and somewhere along the lines it just became all about Elmo. I like my Elmo in doses, not hogging the show.
I agree with you Kev. I would love to see some newer speicals like the older ones where everyone had a least a few scenes and not just a line here and there. And i'm the same way about Elmo. I've liked his character ever since i saw him and would love to see him at much as he gets air time but they need to tone him down a bit and get some of that to the other characters too.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Problem is, there used to be the idea of random TV specials, period. That's a thing of the past.

Even on PBS. When pledge month rolls around, we see Wayne Dyer and Rich Dad Poor Dad hawk their books, while donating some as tax writer offs. And maybe a concert or two. Sometimes good ones, sometimes old fogies croaking out old hits from the 1950's.

Taco Wiz

Reaction score
I'd rather have 2D animation like in Follow That Bird. Still, I'm glad that Ernie and Bert will be seen more often.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
PEven on PBS. When pledge month rolls around, we see Wayne Dyer and Rich Dad Poor Dad hawk their books, while donating some as tax writer offs.
You mean pyramid scheme? That guy always has just one more book you need to buying ordered to learn the lesson and their is always one more book, lol!:stick_out_tongue:

But anyways, it would be so great if they showed these cartoon segments on the show sometime. *Is hoping!:halo:*