MC:BB - An All New Season

Erine81981

Reaction score
*shakes head and crossed eyes* Did anyone catch the number on that wild man?

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Kyle! Are you Ok? I'm sorry about that!

*meanwhile in the bedroom, Animal is still going nuts, jumping on the bed and smashing things*

Erine81981

Reaction score
Kyle! Are you Ok? I'm sorry about that!
*shakes head and hits it* Yea, i'm doing ok now. We might need to help the others. We don't want to happen to me what might happen to them. We need a strategy!

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Ok, uhhhhh......... I'll tackle him to the ground, you help me carry him to his drum set. At least then he'll be doing something somewhat constructive.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Ok, uhhhhh......... I'll tackle him to the ground, you help me carry him to his drum set. At least then he'll be doing something somewhat constructive.
Sounds fine to me. *both sneak into Dan Dan's room* You ready? On my mark. Get set. GO!

Beakerfan

Reaction score
*runs at Animal* Dan watch out! *tackles Animal* gotcha!

Erine81981

Reaction score
*runs at Animal* Dan watch out! *tackles Animal* gotcha!
Good job Al. *grabs Animal's hands and drags him out of Dan's room* There. We got him. Come on Animal. Drums is what you really want.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Animal: DRUMS! *begins banging on his drums, then takes a bite out of a cymbal*

Me: *smacks forehead* Oh, this is never going to work out!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Intercom: Attention housemates... Today marks the beginning of another week here at MC BB/LS. And that means... Eviction time.
This week, we have the following two housemates selected for elimination: Alex (Beakerfan) and Kyle (Erine81981).
There'll be a thread posted for the eviction voting, you can either post there who you choose to get rid of, open to all MC watchers. Or, if you feel more comfortable, send in your votes to my E-mail address through the forum's mailer as the PM box would overflow to blow-out capacity.

Hope to hear from you soon, the voting will last only for the day and I hope to announce who will be staying later tonight.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Kyle!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!! They're making one of us leave!!!!!!! How could they tear apart the dynamic duo like that?!? *pouts*