MC:BB - An All New Season

Beauregard

Reaction score
INTERCOM: This is Big Brother (and Little Sister). Will all Big Brother (and Little Sister) housemates approach the house at once, leaving all limo's, Electric Mayhem buses, skateboards and other means of transport outside the Big Brother House gates. Please place all luxury items, and suitcases on the ground outside the door which will be opened when all housemates are assembled. These will be placed in the bedroom for your comfort by 21:00 hours. *end intercom*

For the record, this is my first time as Big Brother (and Faylo's first time as Little Sister) so please excuse us if we flub, distance from the regular BB rules, or otherwise do anything stupid.

This thread is that of the Big Brother House. It's a modern house with communal kitchen, living-room (complete with couches), dining room (can be adjusted into a sitting room), and one bedroom with a dozen beds. (If anyone cares to know, there's also a bathroom, it's down the hall, to the left, so don't get lost. 'k?)

The house has no windows, and the metal doors are locked at all times. A separate door leads to the Diary Room (thread) and if any of you wish to leave the house, you may do so through that room (though you will never return.) Any thoughts, problems, or feelings you wish to express to BB or LS can be addressed through that room.

Details on the Head of House and HoH room will be revealed soon.

Once again, here are the house rules:

1. Housemates enter the Big Brother House Thread on Day 1 and remain there until evicted, or they reach the finale. (Housemates may post in other thread around the board). If a housemate wishes to leave, they may plead the escape clause and risk loosing their fees (which we aren't paying in the first place, so...)
2. If you enter the house-thread, you are dedicated to the game and must post in the house at least once a day or face immediate eviction. (Unless we are notified with a good excuse.) NOTE: Weekends are an exception, and you may be free to not post through them. Also, just let us know in the Diary Thread if you are going to be away and we'll let you out.
3. Any complaints, comments, etc about other housemates can be sent to Big Brother in the Diary Room Thread (see Thread Explanation.)
4. No profanity or violence of any kind. Don't try to get into fights.
5. If evicted, Housemate must not return to post in the BB house unless instructed to do so by Big Brother or Big Sister.
6. Deadlines for challenges must be met or prizes will not be distributed.
7. No pinching.

Housemates can enter the house anytime before Monday (or on Monday) and just talk monist yourselves. The game fully begins Monday, with the announcement of the first challenge!

If there is anything else you need to know before we get around to sharing it, or think of it, just ask.

INTERCOM: This is Big Brother (and Little Sister) we now welcome The Housemates! To Big Brother! And Little Sister! 2007!

Faylo

Reaction score
Housemates, here are your fellow contestants:

redBoobergurl
DanDanStrawberry
Kiki
G-MAN
BeakerFan
sarah_yzma

A descriptive video will be up within the next couple of days.

We are also looking for three more contestants, those who wish to apply can see the "Big Brother, Anyone?" thread.

Enjoy your stay!

Beakerfan

Reaction score
*walks in and flops down on a couch* Well, looks like I'm the first one here! So, where is everyone? This could get boring, you know.

Beauregard

Reaction score
INTERCOM: This is Big Brother. Welcome Beakerfan. If you get hungry as well as bored, there's food provided in the kitchen fridge.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Thanks Bro! I think for now I'll go check out the bedroom and, since I'm the first one here, I might as well pick my bed. *walk off toward bedroom*

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
*bursts through door*

HEY HEY!! :big_grin: *waves flag*

Sorry, I know I just got here but I'm kernackered so I'm probably gonna head to the Big Bedroom....instead of Big Brother....yeah....whatever...

Beakerfan

Reaction score
*in bedroom* Hey Dan! Feel free to choose any bed you like - just not this one. *starts jumping on pink bed covered in muppet plushes*

G-MAN

Reaction score
(G-MAN enters as soon as BeakerFan leaves room)
This looks like a cool place, I think I'll just sit here and greet any other guests that come in.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
*Runs from bedroom to lounge*

Woooooooow GMan's here!! *Waves*

Wow, I'm all excited and stuff. I should warn you, Beakerfan's already schtolen the best bed. Luckily I packed my Madonna bedspread so it doesn't matter which bed I have, I still know it'll be FABULOUS :smile:

Beakerfan

Reaction score
*shouts* HEY G-MAN! *proceeds to hang up posters of Elvis and David Bowie*