The ask Jim Lewis thread is now open

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Well, eight people have asked questions, and with a bit more variety. Since the rules are changing a bit, I'll ask two more questions. I will be on vacation this week, and won't be able to post, so I'll ask two now. Maybe they'll be answered by then.

• In the Muppets Tonight epsidoe with Coolio and Don Rickles, Ernst Starvos Grouper had a bodyguard named Behemoth. This monster had previously been used in older Muppet productions (most notably singing the "Under my Skin" number in the Muppet Show episode with Vincent Price). Was this actually the monsters official name back then, or did a writer just write the character into the script, and whoever was in charge of puppets chose to pick a random puppet (as opposed to designing a completely new character)?
  • I know that nearly 30 minutes worth of footage was cut from It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie, but were there any major scenes, sublots, or running gags that were written in the script but not filmed?

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
Don't forget to send my question when you send them in! It's posted before the last batch were answered!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Great questions everybody! Don't know where Dwayne is... I would've thought he would've sent them in by now. Oh well. :big_grin:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
hey im here ill post these great questons tomorow

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Well, eight people have asked questions, and with a bit more variety. Since the rules are changing a bit, I'll ask two more questions. I will be on vacation this week, and won't be able to post, so I'll ask two now. Maybe they'll be answered by then.
Well, I might be able to post this week after all. I just found out that my parents are bringing their laptop on vacation. We'll see if I post.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
yea thanks for that im fine and all just got busy with work, Who knew wal mart could be so tireing and stessfull.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Haha! Who knew? Heh, I'm pretty sure I did, and I don't even work there. :stick_out_tongue:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
lol
Ok questions sent and stil some good ones left but keep them coming. will have answers soon.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
be sure to check out the muppet news flash blog today as there is a new interview section of not only Jim lewis but two other interviews we have done.