"Fraggle Rock" Airs in Canada on BBC Kids

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
From what the website says, it looks like the channel is only showing the first 35 or 36 episodes in rotation, which is totally lame. :rolleyes:

Can anyone confirm that the website is correct? Also, have any edits been spotted in these recent reruns?

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
I would have baught the DVDs anyway. Reguardless of the show being aried or not. Heck I baught FR on cassetts eventhough it was still on TV and I could record it anytime I wanted to. Infact I did have all the episoades recorded at one point. But Still wanted the videos.

yeah same with me... The Golden Girls is on Lifetime here and i STILL bought all 7 dvd sets! but TV tends to cut stuff out now a days :sympathy:

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Yeah I noticed that. T.V. has been so lame lately. I hardly watch it. It's more fun to watch a DVD or a tape. I like the idea if watching something on demand than waiting for it to come on.

mrsieve

Reaction score
Where did you hear that?
It was one of studios which the CBC used, and next door to the studio is where the musicals were recorded. Pretty much the whole block was leveled and replaced with a lovely :rolleyes:parking lot. For those Canadians here "King Of Kensington" and a few other Canadian shows were filmed there as well as the Muppets "The Frog Prince".

Leyla

Reaction score
Well, I hate to bump an old thread, but I tuned into BBCkids today, and they are still playing Fraggle rock at several different times every day. It must be doing well, because they're now playing episodes from season 2, so they've bought the rights to show another season, hooray!
Leyla

Drtooth

Reaction score
For the eleventy billion time, we need some US station to start airing these again to hype up the movie. Sprout would be an ideal place, I think...

MrsPepper

Reaction score
It's also been on the Teletoon Retro segments of Teletoon recently!