I've Been Thinking...

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I guess you really just have no idea how disgraceful you really are.:wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I guess you really just have no idea how disgraceful you really are.:wink:
Either that, or that little nutcase is jealous that she isn't a celebrity with fans who have the hots for her, like Kathy does.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That could also be a possibility. Bitter?
Yeah, that's it... she's bitter! Why, I bet she's really Denny Siegel posing as a know-it-all little girl from Canada who doesn't like for people to think Kathy is sexy, because of Kathy taking her spotlight after she was fired from Whose Line Is It Anyway?, and now to this day, she's still holding the grudge because there never was a video of her on YouTube with the song "Hey Sexy Lady" playing in the background, because only, like, TWO people find HER sexy, while there's hundreds of people in the world who ONLY like Kathy for her sex-appeal.

That's logical, isn't it?

Skye

Reaction score
Ahhh yes, jealousy, bitterness.... weirdness? Yes, that's it! It is just weird for that person to say you're disgraceful for that. Ya gotta wonder about some people sometimes!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ahhh yes, jealousy, bitterness.... weirdness? Yes, that's it! It is just weird for that person to say you're disgraceful for that. Ya gotta wonder about some people sometimes!
Besides, why would Kathy hate one of her fans because he or she has the hots for her (that's right, lotsa gals out there have the hots for her too)? When Kathy did an interview with NOW Magazine in Toronto nearly a decade ago, you know how one way they described her was? Sexy. Heck, two years ago, when the same magazine did an interview/questionare with the gals of Women Fully Clothed, they were asked "If two's company, and three's a crowd... then what's five?", and you know what Kathy's answer was? "An extremely sexy group of funny ladies", and since Kathy's in that group, she's implying that she IS sexy.

Yeah, Skye, you're absolutely right, that little twerp is weird.