I've Been Thinking...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Nah, that little pipsqueak is such an idiot; she obviously doesn't get out much if she doesn't realize that there's several celebrities out there who have fans who have the hots for them.

I think she's just trying to get me worked up with that whole "I just showed this to Kathy, she hates you now, you disgraceful pig!" crap. It ain't working.

Skye

Reaction score
I'm glad it's not working, Snowthy! You can't let people like that get to ya.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
There ought to be some kind of unwritten rule where kids 13 and under SHOULDN'T be allowed to join sites like that... but then again, I think that's why they have that COPPA law.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I what law?
The COPPA - it's some kind of law that's supposed to help protect children thirteen years and under while they're are online (eg "ask your parents permission before going online" and crap like that). The little YouTube twerp claims to be 13, so there you go.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Oh! I know about it, but I didn't know that it had a name for it much less what it was called. But was she visiting anything she wasn't supposed to? And we really have no idea if she got her parents permission or not to make matters better.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh! I know about it, but I didn't know that it had a name for it much less what it was called. But was she visiting anything she wasn't supposed to? And we really have no idea if she got her parents permission or not to make matters better.
And I was just being hypothetical.