I've Been Thinking...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Man! I wish I lived in Toronto! And I wish I was over 21...

In a couple of weeks, Second City's Inside the Improviser's Studio guest for the month of September is Kathy! She'll be appearing for free, but you have to be 21 and older to attend the show... and it's in Toronto, and Bush has us locked in down here unless you have a passport, which I don't have.

MAN! I feel like I've got a bunch of ants crawling up my back now! I WANT TO SEE THIS SOOOOO BAD! I'VE NEVER SEEN AN INTERVIEW WITH KATHY BEFORE!

Skye

Reaction score
Awww, I'm sorry to hear that, Snowthy. I don't blame you at all for wanting to go so much. But it is kinda cool that she's doing that. And hey, you never know, you might still get a chance to see her one day! It'll just be a liiiiittle bit longer of a wait.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Lol, stumbled onto this thread while doing some forum searching.

Well, I'm sorry I found it, though, because... well... well you know, Kathy hasn't really done anything new in a long time, and you know, Women Fully Clothed's coming to an end in April, and they ain't coming down to the States after all... I'm afraid, I'm just not... AS lovesick over Kathy as I used to be...

*Waits for everyone to faint, pass out, lose consciousness, or even slip into comas*

I mean, I do still love Kathy very much, she's still my favorite actress/comedienne... but... you know... just don't really have though "mushy-gushy" feelings about her anymore.

And I ain't fooling this time! I'm serious!

:embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed:

Skye

Reaction score
Oh my gosh, Snoowwwthy! *checks the calendar* It's really not April 1st this time. He IS serious!

Well ya know, that happens with celeb crushes after a while. Those crushes come and go all the time. But hey, at least ya still like her as a performer, though! :super:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh my gosh, Snoowwwthy! *checks the calendar* It's really not April 1st this time. He IS serious!

Well ya know, that happens with celeb crushes after a while. Those crushes come and go all the time. But hey, at least ya still like her as a performer, though! :super:
And our anniversary is coming up!

The anniversary, that is, of when I first discovered her on my television screen on the night of February 28, 2005.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Yeah, yeah, until something else with her in it comes along, you'll be love struck like a little puppy all over again. I know how it is. Trust me, it never goes completely away.

Daniel

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yeah I've had a lot of those celeb crushes over the years. They come and go, or interest lessens for awhile and then comes back. It's perfectly normal. And when that does happen, it's a good time to go outside and have a normal life, lol.