I've Been Thinking...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Lol.

Well, I guess in addition to that, I guess it's probably a good thing KGZ has been deader than a doorknob (or doornail as you guys seem to always correct me about) for a few months or so, because it really isn't that much of a priority anymore. Heck, I even went back in last week and redesigned the layout again slightly just to make that more simplistic, yet still maintain a look of professionalism, that way, I have that few pages to worry about keeping up-to-date and whatnot.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I haven't been to KGZ for ages, not because I don't like your forum Snowth, but because between making definite plans for my soon upcoming move back home with my family and my concerns over my bills with my current internet providor contract I've basically been only committing myself to MC. Though I have over the past few weeks become a member of a forum devoted to Anime Producer Osamu Tezuka. But I digress.

I do hope to become organized and check your forum out again sometime Snowth. And I know what you mean about Kathy Greenwood.
I myself had quite a mushy crush on Madonna once. But I've softened up a bit, though I still don't mind her music and movie material, within the bounds of what I consider morally acceptable of course.
I don't believe I'll ever lose my interest in her entirely and you'll probably find the same thing with you for Kathy my friend. :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Wow! I can't believe that you actually got over her in that way! *shutters*:eek:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wow! I can't believe that you actually got over her in that way! *shutters*:eek:
Yeah, hard to believe, ain't it? But wow, look how long I've been attached to her? That's like the longest I've ever been attached, unconventionally to a female.

Skye

Reaction score
Yeah, hard to believe, ain't it? But wow, look how long I've been attached to her? That's like the longest I've ever been attached, unconventionally to a female.
That is kinda cool. And like it's been said, it is natural, and you never forget about her completely. But celeb crushes can't last forever!

But I'm sure gonna miss having conversations about her wearing your favorite non-color.... good times, good times. :wink:

Teheheman

Reaction score
I beg to differ, I've had the biggest crush on Leann Rimes since Blue came out. It's still going on, she's so hot, and about my age. Although, I don't obsess about her, I still see her on TV and stuff and I still have that crush on her. I figured that since she's about my age, ya know? But she'd never want anything to do with me, she's married now, but I still have the schoolboy crush on her. So sometimes you never get over your crush. Daniel

Skye

Reaction score
Aww, that's cute, Daniel. Ok, so sometimes they last for quite a while! :big_grin:

They don't always last forever... usually. :wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
But I'm sure gonna miss having conversations about her wearing your favorite non-color.... good times, good times. :wink:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You mean that non-color that starts with 'B' and ends in "ra"?

Hey, we can still have them conversations whenever ya feel like dropping me a line, because you're right, they were good times!