Somebody Help!!! Looking For A Muppet!

dmbnut

Reaction score
Hey everyone. You are my last hope!!! I sat online for hrs and hrs trying to find this particular muppet/puppet. I thought he was from Mr. Rogers or something. I searched up and down and can't figure out who he is. This is all I know :

He looks like Bill Maher. I believe he has reddish/light brown hair, kind of curly/yarny. Maybe a mustache (yeah, pretty sure), a mailman hat (thought he was a mailman on something but can't find anything!), real smiley. I don't recall ever seeing his legs, kind of a waist up thing. I'm almost 32 so it could be from Sesame St or something from that era.

Any ideas?????? If so please email me at: stephaniermeyer@hotmail.com

It's driving me crazy!!!! My fiance is now starting to think I'm crazy and this little man is strictly in MY head and doesn't really exist. HELP!!!

Thanks!!
Steph

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Ooooh, Saaaaaam. I though you meant Jeff! hehe! Mix up my characters there.:embarrassed:

When I think about it real carefully, he does look quite a bit like bill Mar, LOL!:zany:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Oh no,no,no, everyone knows Jeff's the mannequin who comes to life when you put the hat on his head and say the magic words, "Hocus Pocus Alimagocus!"

...what? Am I the only one who watched? Lol

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Nope, I watched that one too! One of my favorites after Sesame Street and Mr. Rogers when I was little. It very could well be Sam she's thinking of, although he's blonde, not a redhead. But it does seem very close!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yeah the hair is more blond. Assuming it is him, it sounds like it's been awhile since she's seen the show.

Yeah it was on Nickelodeon, right? Such a cool show. Very moody and mysterious sometimes too. And Jeff was so cuuuute. :flirt:

dmbnut

Reaction score
I Love You Guys!!!!!!!!!

THAT'S HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SAM IT IS!!!!! You guys have saved my sanity!!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!!!