Somebody Help!!! Looking For A Muppet!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
YAY! Glad you got what you came for! When you said the mailman hat, that tipped it off for me. (Though it was actually his security guard hat). :smile:

Check out that link above, btw, it's awesome! And youtube has a lot of Today's Special clips.

...I'm going to have the theme song in my head all day!

dmbnut

Reaction score
You have no idea how much I appreciate this!!! I spent days and days, hours and hours!!! It actually gave me a headache one night!! Hahahahhahahaaa!!! Thanks again!!!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
No problem! Yeah I know how frustrating that can be. I remembered the show for years but never knew the title so it was hard to find online. I think I finally found it on a random '80s kid's shows website.

Well now you can tell your fiancee you're not crazy. :crazy:

And thanks to ilikemuppets and redBoobergurl for the support too. :smile:

dmbnut

Reaction score
Thanks to ilikemuppets and redboobergurl too!!! It was so frustrating!! I got my parents involved too. I just called them...they are relieved for me. hahahaha. I went to a kids 80's show site too, a couple weeks ago but no luck. The show title didn't even ring a bell...but the funny thing is I told my finace I want to say his name was Penelope and I actually thought it was the cat from Mr. Rogers. They do look similar. Wierd how memories work. I haven't thought about that show in about 28 yrs. This whole thing started because I was on business with my finace and there was this older lady working in this office and she looked JUST LIKE SAM! I said I have to show you puppet when we get home...well that started this little bit of craziness. We'd be out somewhere and I'd say that looks like the puppet!! That looks like the puppets hat!!! I can't wait for him to come home! I have made Sam the screen saver on our computer!!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
You want to really be thrown for a loop? I looked it up to make sure. Penelope was Sam's cat!

See your memory's better than you thought! That's more than I recalled. It's just so hard when we half remember things or mix them up with something else.

dmbnut

Reaction score
Yeah that is super crazy!!! I told my parents it had to be around the time Sesame Street and Mr. Rogers was on. That is the only time I really watched TV when I was little. I just thought of something...we were driving home from that trip and there was an overpass and it said SAM in HUGE letters I read it and told him the story of how my parents were going to name me Stephanie Anne but didn't want my initials to be SAM...IT WAS A SIGN!!! Ok, I'm not that wierd but this whole thing has been entertaining!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Wow, that's great! Oh I try not to go overboard too, but I definitely believe that some 'coincidences' are meant to be. Someone was trying to give you a clue there! Hehe

dmbnut

Reaction score
hahahaahahahaha!! Ok, I'm off to the store, work, bleh, bleh, bleh. Thanks again and I'll have to hop on here and say Hi!!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Nice talking, this was fun, hope to hear from you on the board again! :smile:

dmbnut

Reaction score
Ok, really going now...

I had to look up youtube!!! Wow...we are old! Ok, I'm really leaving now. That's too cool!!! What a GREAT DAY!!! :big_grin: