Announcing the MuppetCast

minor muppetz

Reaction score
In that same episode, I heard some song where the Muppets are singing a song that goes "Goodbye, so long, farewell...". It's played before Two lost Souls (also known as We've Got Each Other). But what is that goodbye song from?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I listened to the podcast episode where It's the Muppet Show was discussed, and I looked at the scans of the book. I remember reading it a long time ago, but there are only two things in it that I remembered (the cover, and the page with Sweetums, a Mutation, and Thog). Nothing else even rang a bell. I've read some of the Sesame Street books in this collection, and saw that this was the only Muppet book listed as part of the collection and figured that this was it. However, I did a search and realised that Muppet Wiki doesn't yet have an article about the book. I wanted to start one, but it was hard for me to read the words in the scans. What is the basic plot of the book?

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
m_m, I didn't realize that Muppet Wiki doesn't have an article about this book! We will have to resolve this travesty, for sure. My friend Paul from Australia emailed me the images of the book, and in fact he's here on MC somewhere. I can't remember his username right now, but it's the same Paul who owns the "Paul's Online Toy Museum" website.

scarecroe

Reaction score
Yeah, I don't see it anywhere. It doesn't help that the colors on that site make it impossible to read. Can someone tell me exactly where they are and what book is being talked about?

scarecroe

Reaction score
Ah, thank you. Are those hosted on MuppetCast's Flickr account because audio from the book was included in one of the podcasts? I have the book, but I've never bothered to pick up a player. I had been planning on doing so and posting the audio as an mp3. But if it's already been done, I won't bother.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Nope Steve doesn't have the player at all. So he had been wanting to get someone that might have it and record the audio on to some mp3s and have the whole book on CD. I really don't know if anyone else has put them on mp3
but with Steve saying he's never done so you should ask him. His email is on the Muppet Cast page. That would be cool to hear the book again. My cousin had it the book and the player but it got lost in move or he says destoryed by their dog. But that would be so awsome to hear again Scott.