Announcing the MuppetCast

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Well, that's three of us requesting Robin tributes. In addition to the characters that I suggested in my previous post, I think that it would be great to have tribute shows for the following:
  • Rowlf
  • Scooter
  • Grover
  • Sweetums
  • Rizzo the Rat
  • Mr. Snuffleupagus
  • Herry Monster

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Hi guys! More character tributes are definitely in the works. Hmm...say, what character would you guys like to hear a tribute on next?
Maybe another main character that is vastly underrated like the Electric Mayhem or even Clifford or a Fraggle Rock character.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I noticed an error in the Sam the Eagle tribute show. I think Steve Swansn was reading a letter which made the error, though. Anyway, it was said that Sam's first appearance on The Muppet Show was in episode 4. Actually, he apeared in episode 3, introducing Wayne and Wanda in Stormy Weather, which was cut from the DVD release.

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Well, that's three of us requesting Robin tributes. In addition to the characters that I suggested in my previous post, I think that it would be great to have tribute shows for the following:
  • Rowlf
  • Scooter
  • Grover
  • Sweetums
  • Rizzo the Rat
  • Mr. Snuffleupagus
  • Herry Monster
Heck, I'd find a way to donate AGAIN if Grover got his own show!

BJ

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Tell ya what, I'll look into doing a "specialized show" next week (providing nothing earth shattering happens Muppet-wise during the week :smile:

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Tell ya what, I'll look into doing a "specialized show" next week (providing nothing earth shattering happens Muppet-wise during the week :smile:
Will we still get to hear the next part of the panel discussion and the usual music montage? :smile:

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Update:
The "specialized show" next week - show #22 - will not be a character tribute show, although those will most certainly be coming soon.

The show this week will feature a listener interview spot I did with two fine fellows who happen to be lMuppetCast listeners and who both do very cool and interesting jobs at Walt Disney World. We talked for what had to be 2 or 3 hours last night here at my house, and I recorded about 45 mins of our conversations. I know, I know...it's the MuppetCast, not Disney, but you will be glad you heard this. Great Stuff. Also there may be a second featured listener interview talking about the Muppet Babies, so it isn't going to be a Muppet-free show or anything.

No panel discussion continuation this week, but it'll be back in full form next week, along with the montage (which I might still also do for show #22 if I'm not running too long).

So that's what I'm thinking for show #22. If I included the panel discussion we'd be heading toward 2-hour territory again, and I don't know if we want to keep going there. What do you guys think? Are you okay with going long again? I'm down with it if you are, but I don't want to keep inflicting long shows on ya if that's not what you want.

Gimme some feedback on that...

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Two hours is not to bad sometimes, just make sure the interviews are not geting boring or you run out of things to ask. If you have eough to make a 2 hour show then I say go for it, but just keep it interesting.