Announcing the MuppetCast

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Steve,
There was a Fisher Price talking Muppet Show book that was voiced by the Muppeteers. That would be a great MuppetCast!

Also, there was a couple of Fraggle Rock audio stories, performed by the cast too! Would be awesome to hear on the cast!

Would love to hear some dedicated to certain performers songs. i.e a Jerry Nelson special cast. Full of songs by him, I know some of his 'outside of work' performances are floating around too!

Loving them so far!
Pokes at the ghost of Warrick...um is that really you? :coy:

muppetperson

Reaction score
For all you Fans who enjoy the Muppetcast, why not go over to itunes, become a member, and write a review, so not only is it reviewed here, but on itunes so outsiders know how good it is as well.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Jamie, It is me! I regularly lurk and read, just never post that much!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Jamie, It is me! I regularly lurk and read, just never post that much!
*stumbles into thread upon noticing who posted in it last* Warrick? I guess that IS really you as it's the same blue frackle I always picture you as!

Bea:zany:{How've you been, man?}regard

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
So it's been about a month and a half and I'm finally caught up on Muppetcasts! Yaaaaay! It was awesome to hear the progression and formation of the show which I don't think listeners who began at the beginning would catch straight off...it's a great show and I hope it lasts forever!

Erine81981

Reaction score
If anyone wants any of the older episodes i do have them still saved on my computer. I just would enjoy having these to listen to when i go somewhere or with someone to listen too. I'm thinking (if their CD player isn't broke in their car) i'll take some along for us and a couple of my friends to listen too.

KermmieBaby

Reaction score
Greetings!

Hey there!

Steve from the Muppetcast suggested that I drop a post in this section to introduce myself. I'm new to the boards, but have been a semi-regular contributor to the 'cast. I'm usually e-mailing with product finds or talking about my Muppet-loving daughter. I won't be able to do it as much as I'd like, but I look forward to joining in the fun here. Thanks & have fun!

Steve

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Steve. Thought I'd post this here, the main MuppetCast thread since you'll probably start the individual thread for Episode 82. Thing is, I'm having trouble accessing the show. When I go to the MuppetCast's home site, I usually find the Graphic Icon for Podpress, the link just above the line that says which numbered episode is currently featured and how long it lasts. Well, after clicking on that my Windows Media Player program doesn't seem to want to cooperate. The episode keeps cutting out on me after a few seconds, I have to keep pressing Ctrl+P to play, heck, I haven't even made it past the Electric Mayhem intro to the show proper. Hope this helps you fix the sitch and I hope to listen to the newest episode soon.