• Beaker/beakerfan

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*falling to the ground below* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! *looks up* huh? what the? *suddenly realizes she is falling up*
*turns the camera upside down and checks screen*

Yup...that's down again.

Luke

Reaction score
I may be in the running, but I dropped out. (Reread my first post in this thread)

Whats interesting is that you actually gained votes after you dropped out. lol.

Anyway i hope the good doctor can count on your support. After all, you are the luigi to his mario remember? :big_grin:

*** And remember kids, Grover is well into the next round, so a vote for him now would be a vote wasted. So make things interesting and vote for the Pig or the Doctor!!!! I'm being nice (out of character - not just speaking out of character, but actually out of character for me!) so whatever your preference just vote!***

Beauregard

Reaction score
"Bunsen, because he's worth it."
"Bunsen, now with more chocolate."
"Bunsen, high in calcium, low in calleries."
"Bunsen, for people who don't want to stink."
"Bunsen, a better way to shop."
"Bunsen, with a lemony zest."

I agree with Luke and Prawnie. Even if you're not backing any particular candedate, just vote for anyone!! It'll make the game more fun for everyone.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Muppet Newsman: This is a Muppet News flash!
Beaker and his running mate, Alex, known as Beakerfan, have pulled out of the race. So why people still continue to vote for the red-haired lab assistant baffles local election officials overseeing the process.
In other news...

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Beaker: Who the hey has been voting for me?!? I pulled out LOOOOONG ago! Anyway, they should be voting for our furry blue friend. I would really have made a terrieble president. Most people never understand what I'm trying to say.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Scooter: Yeah, the only one who... *Decides not to finish the sentence. Come on buddy, we RH'ers need to stick together. If you want to join our camp, we'd be proud to have you as part of the staff.

Luke

Reaction score
Muppet Newsman: So once again, the monster uses his super cape to fly ahead and win. Dr Bunz (just back from a quick promotional tour of Malaysia for his workout DVD) comes second, and the delectable Miss Piggy (especially when served with apple sauce) is in third place, Beaker, despite already having exited the contest and giving his support to the furry one racks up 3 votes placing him last.

Oooh the tension, the drama, the excitement. I need the toilet! Tune in same day, same place, same channel ... um website, for an announcement from Kevin The Hairy Bear and his chief vote counter, The Ghost Of Billy The Rubber Psychotic Chicken (ably assited by his all seeing spyrograph) detailing the candidate/s to be executed ..... i mean, eliminated !!!

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Muppet Newsman: So once again, the monster uses his super cape to fly ahead and win. Dr Bunz (just back from a quick promotional tour of Malaysia for his workout DVD) comes second, and the delectable Miss Piggy (especially when served with apple sauce) is in third place, Beaker, despite already having exited the contest and giving his support to the furry one racks up 3 votes placing him last.
Beaker: Pork Chahhhhhhps and Apple Sawce.

*I quickly clamp my hand over his mouth*

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Miss Piggy: (at target of choice) Hiiiiii Yahhhhhhh!

Status
Not open for further replies.