Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*The Muppet Newsman goes flying off as an after effect of Piggy's karate prowess.
Scooter: Hate to be part of Bunsen's camp. Oh well, hey Beaker, over here... We gotta get you in uniform if you're going to be part of our staff. *Hands Beaker a Vote for Piggy pin and clip for his coat's pocket. We'll have to check the speech for her tomorrow, let's get some sleep thogh.

Oh hey Piggy... Looking great.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Herry: Yaaaaaaaa!!! *holds hands with Cookie Monster and dances around* We're winning! We're winning!!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Grover: Oh, what a happy day this is! We are still winning! Oh this is so exciting!

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Beaker: *looks at himself* huh? what happened?

*I whisper something in his ear*

Beaker:Oh. *takes pin and clip off and hands them back to Scooter* I was thinkin of rooting for Grover. Sorry. *whispers* He's winning.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Scooter: Oh sure... Just follow everybody else and let Grover's furry cuteness blind you to the true issues. When you can make things interesting by voting for the pig and make her the first female candidate to hold such a high prominent position in US/MC politics.

Uncle Deadly: Leave Beaker alone. He may be a fellow Richard Hunt colleague, but it's the lad's vote.
*Breathing heavily and in ominous tones to Beaker: Choose... wisely.

Luke

Reaction score
When you can make things interesting by voting for the pig and make her the first female candidate to hold such a high prominent position in US/MC politics.
Luke: Hey Madeline Albright weren't so pretty either. Anyway i hear that Bunsen discovered the art of meditation during his trip to Malaysia and has also found the meaning of life and the Colonels secret recipe. He told me he now cannot be mean to pork ... um i mean, pig, as its a sacred animal. Perhaps it will take some mighty Pig/Melon combination to beat the fuzzy foreunner.

Status
Not open for further replies.