The Chipmunks' Triumphant Return

Drtooth

Reaction score
It depends on the articles. Sometimes they are real sticklers for what goes on there, even if you edit something truthful on there. Though, I still don;'t believe we'll ever see Doraemon over here, even though it was confirmed that VIZ has the North American distribution license.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
It depends on the articles. Sometimes they are real sticklers for what goes on there, even if you edit something truthful on there..
And sometimes, it's as if they couldn't give a rat's behind (sorry Rizzo :shifty: ).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
IMDb reports that "Uncle" Ian will be in the sequel; so that makes the possibilities of either him seeking revenge on Dave and The Chipmunks, and/or trying to exploit The Chipettes actually being scenarios in the movie.

Also, a NEW rumor has surfaced. Someone on YouTube is claiming Ross and Janice are trying to green-light a series adaptation of Little Alvin and The Mini-Munks.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Also, a NEW rumor has surfaced. Someone on YouTube is claiming Ross and Janice are trying to green-light a series adaptation of Little Alvin and The Mini-Munks.
Youtube Rumors never really have much of a backing. IMDB might, due to the new pay service... but I heard nothing but fifth hand stuff from unreliable sources.

I still wish they called him Uncle Harry....

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I know, I even asked the guy who posted the video what the source of his information about this "new series" came from, and he told me he read them on several different sites, but couldn't remember the names of any of them (oh, that helps), but that they all said Ross told them about the idea for the new series among other future projects.

So I Googled "Little Alvin", I Googled "Mini-Munks", "Mini Alvin", "Little Munks"... all I got was stuff about the DVD movie, I didn't find a SINGLE report about a supposed series. IMDb didn't have anything, and I didn't even bother to check out WikiPedia.

I'm trying not to get excited or anything, I mean, it's JUST a rumor, though so far, most rumors have been proven true *cough*sequel*cough*.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So obviously the proto-type "Uncle" Ian. Heck, the whole "Uncle Harry" episode was VERY similar to the first movie... only better. :stick_out_tongue:

Then there was when he posed as Santa to get The Chipmunks to build a Christmas theme park, then later, "recruits" Alvin for a new blockbuster movie.

Though, I haven't yet been able to see his final episode where he just happens to be in New York when The Chipettes are, and tries to con them for a change. But then again, I probably saw it when like four or five-year-old, and just don't remember it clearly.

unclematt

Reaction score
Has there been any new rumors about the storyline of the upcoming sequal

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Has there been any new rumors about the storyline of the upcoming sequal
We've discussed this already. :wink:

There's two rumors I've heard...

1. Apparently The Chipettes are old friends/acquaintances of The Chipmunks, and Alvin decides to invite them to their house for the weekend for some fun... the only problem is, Theodore's nervous about seeing Eleanor again, because he has a crush on her, and is too afraid to tell her.

2. The Chipettes are reported to possibly be Emo because of the situation with their mother abandoning them.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Then there was when he posed as Santa to get The Chipmunks to build a Christmas theme park, then later, "recruits" Alvin for a new blockbuster movie.
That reminds me of Arthur somehow...

"How can you share a sundae WITH Santa, when you don't bring a sundae TO Santa?"