• Miss Piggy/Ruhanna

Votes: 11 28.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Grover: Oh, thank you so very much to my friends who have come to vote for me. But, the race is still very close, so, do not you think those of you who have not voted should vote for cute, furry me? Just wondering.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Puts out pleas to the voting masses... Before you cast your vote, please think of giving it to Miss Piggy. She works hard in the arts of divaness... She stands behind Kermit when he needs someone to be there for him. She has garnered acclaim as an actress around the world.

Grover's innate cuteness has taken the lead, and Bunsen with his *ahem* um, smartness is in second place. But ask yourselves, who will take care of the important issues like maintaining a coteured culture in the highest offices of the land? And she is the only er, woman who stepped up to be considered as a candidate for this prestigious position. If she loses, then will you be silencing the women of the world? Just think of the message that sendds out to piglet starlets and females of every type of animal in this grand Muppet universe. So please... Vote for Piggy for president. Wont you? You're our last hope. Thank you.
*The Count and Scooter lean in to help the speaker back to Miss Piggy's campaign booth.

cherrypotion27

Reaction score
Dr. B, you got my vote. Any doc as sweet and nice as you deserves to be pres.

cherrypotion27

Reaction score
Oh, and to Miss Piggy and Grover: sorry about not voting for you guys. I do love you two, especially you, Miss Piggy (hey, as a little kid I practically had to do a sit-down protest to get my mom to buy me the Miss Piggy dress-up doll and the hand puppet, so if that doesn't prove I'm a Piggy fan, what does?) And you are my fav female Muppet, Miss Piggy. We even have some things in common, like our love of the color pink and super-feminine clothes.

Luke

Reaction score
Just think of the message that sendds out to piglet starlets and females of every type of animal in this grand Muppet universe.
Good luck to ALL the candidates and yeah the voting is getting very close!

On the Dr Bunsen campaign front i have recieved a fax from "Bunsen Industries" with a few more campaign ideas from the man of the moment, Dr Bunz himself. Firstly, compulsory line dancing for everyone. :eek: I'm sure that'll be popular around here. Next, we plan to make a sequel to Robin The Frog's "Halfway Down The Stairs" titled "Halfway Back Up The Stairs" and after tense negotations carried out by the good Doc himself we can confirm that the Pussycat Dolls will provide backing vocals.

[Vote Dr Bunsen Honeydew. **[/COLOR]

Erine81981

Reaction score
Herry: Hey Grover! I just got my whole family to vote for you. Thank you Mom, Dad, Granny, Grandpa and my little sister Flossie.

Herry's Mom: I am here to suport you Grover.

Herry's Dad: So am i. I do love that shiny fur of yours. We might have to get together. So you can me help me get my fur that shiny.

Herry's Granny: I just adore your cute ways Mr. Monster. That is why i voted for Grover.

Herry: *holds up little sister* (whispers) Ok you can say it Flossie.

Flossie: I voted to even tho i'm not old enough to. *laughs*

Herry: Thank you family.

Herry's Family: Welcome.

dabauckham

Reaction score
Next, we plan to make a sequel to Robin The Frog's "Halfway Down The Stairs" titled "Halfway Back Up The Stairs" and after tense negotations carried out by the good Doc himself we can confirm that the Pussycat Dolls will provide backing vocals.
Biff: Hey, Doc. We get to watch them dolls while we eat our peanuts? Maybe Bunz is the one to go with! He's not half-bad, that Bunz.

Sully: :rolleyes: *thinks* I'm surrounded by morons. I miss Bill...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Grover: Oh, well, thank you very much Herry, and Herry's family. You are too kind.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Tapping on Sully's shoulder...
Count: Uh, if you could please convince Biff to wote for Piggy, ve'd thank you greatly. It's wery tough being a voman in a man's presidential campaign... The others have far enough wotes already, ve need your generous wotes to stand a chance of maybe moving on to the next round. There vill be plenty of vork forconstruction men such as yourselves as the Vhite House vill need to be changed to the Pink House and the Statue of Liberty vill need renowations to make it the Statue of Libertmoi or Flipperty or Kermity, she hasn't settled on a name yet. Not only vill your dental and health plans be covered, but ve shall also compensate you for vhatever mishap should happen at the vorksite thanks to the new Mupptual Insurance Company.
But none of these promises matter... Vhat matters is that you decide Miss Piggy has stated her issues clearly and concisely and has done vhat she should to earn your wote. So please, wote for Miss Piggy.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.