• Miss Piggy/Ruhanna

Votes: 11 28.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Marty: Wow. 8 votes currently each apeice!

Bill: That certainly is close and intense.

Marty: Piggy's votes are the ones to watch though.

Bill: Right. At least if she has a tie with one of the others she'll still have a chance in another match.

Marty: And we'll be ready to see if she wins or loses. As close to the exit doors as possible with a cloud of bubbles to cover our getaway if the worse comes to worst.

(Bill and Marty wink and snigger. Friends have got to look out for each other's well being you know) :wink: :big_grin:

Luke

Reaction score
Dr Bunz : After a brief stop at the Miss Piggy presidential campaign rally where i was hoping to see the Pussycat Dolls, who unfortunately couldn't appear due to previous commitments at the Playboy mansion, i have returned. Here at Muppet Labs we are commited to the important things in life - Kentucky Fried Chicken, Step Aerobics, Deal Or No Deal, and remakes of all Karate Kid movies We are also proud supporters of the American Idol Gives Back campaign, where we will be giving Simon Cowell back to England and taking away his American visa. That is, if England will actually take him back since they already took back Anne Robinson and the Spice Girls. My legal representative Beauregard would like me to apologise to Michael Jackson, Britney Spears and Martha Penguin, in no particular order. Martha - that restraining order was completely unneccasary, and Britney, i was only trying to demonstrate the new Muppet Labs Extra Quick Hair Restoring formula and regret that you now need to shave three times a day. I'm now off to a Jacuzzi Party with my esteemed Rat and Prawn friends, as well as Josie and the Pussycats but please continue to vote for your designated candidate especially if he happens to have a chart topping workout video DVD called "Tone Your Bunz".

Rizzo : Great speech (aside to Dr Bunz) Heehee save me a cheddar cocktail and tell the girls i'll be right along. On behalf of Dr Bunz we'd also like to announce how regretful we are about the unfortunate incident with Miss Piggy's dog Foo Foo and will restore it back to its natural color as soon as possible, or science finds a way to wash out neon pink hair dye. We'd also advise Grover not to apply the gift we sent of "Easy Wash Out Party Hair Doo Coloring" to his super furry blue fur for the same reason.

** Rizzo leaves the podium to applause and wolf whistles **

Beauregard

Reaction score
Beauregard: *steps up onto the stage...to the abrupt and sudden cessation of all wolf-whistling* What he said.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Cookie: Whoa! You see the polls? They neck and neck and neck....

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Count: Yes... Eight beautiful wotes!
I count eight wotes going up.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6,7, 8.

Ah-ha! Vhat fun!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Grover: Oh, this is so close! I am so nervous, I think I am going to go hide in my closet until this is all over.

dabauckham

Reaction score
Biff: Hey! Which one of you are gonna look out for the little guy? I mean, I'm a construction worker - it's what I do! It don't pay too great. Who's gonna help me make it out there? It's a cruel, cruel world. Ain't it, Sully?

*Sully shrugs, keeps drilling*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
We asure you your questions will be tended to kind sir. Just please take a seat, the candidates will be making their way to the stage and deliver their addresses soon.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Grover: Oh, mister Biff sir! I have come out of my closet to tell you that I, Grover, will look out for you and yourself! Oh, and I will also get you dental.

dabauckham

Reaction score
Biff: Alright... well, yeah, my teeth have kinda been botherin' me lately. Thanks for thinking, of me kid. *to self* I always did like that Grover guy. But who are these others guys? I ain't seem them around the Street. Ah well...maybe I'm just getting old. *shouting* Hey Sully, am I getting old...?

*Sully just stares at his drill*

Biff: Oh yeah, right, you don't like me to bother you when you're working. Well, alright everyone, just remember what I told ya. It ain't easy for us little folks, workin' for peanuts. Be nice to see a change around here. Even though I love the Street... life, it ain't fair. Never has been. Who knows - maybe never will be. But...a guy can dream can't he? A guy's gotta have dreams. What are alla your dreams? I've heard a few already but I'd like to hear more of em.

Status
Not open for further replies.