1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

2007 Muppet Presidential Election Part 3

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fozzie Bear, Apr 28, 2007.

?

2007 Muppet Presidential Election 3rd Primary

Poll closed May 8, 2007.
Grover Monster/theprawncracker 13 vote(s) 34.2%
Dr. Bunsen Honeydew/Luke 14 vote(s) 36.8%
Miss Piggy/Ruhanna 11 vote(s) 28.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Grover: Oh, thank you so very much to my friends who have come to vote for me. But, the race is still very close, so, do not you think those of you who have not voted should vote for cute, furry me? Just wondering.
  2. redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Cookie: Yea Grover, you pulled ahead!
  3. The Count Moderator

*Puts out pleas to the voting masses... Before you cast your vote, please think of giving it to Miss Piggy. She works hard in the arts of divaness... She stands behind Kermit when he needs someone to be there for him. She has garnered acclaim as an actress around the world.

Grover's innate cuteness has taken the lead, and Bunsen with his *ahem* um, smartness is in second place. But ask yourselves, who will take care of the important issues like maintaining a coteured culture in the highest offices of the land? And she is the only er, woman who stepped up to be considered as a candidate for this prestigious position. If she loses, then will you be silencing the women of the world? Just think of the message that sendds out to piglet starlets and females of every type of animal in this grand Muppet universe. So please... Vote for Piggy for president. Wont you? You're our last hope. Thank you.
    *The Count and Scooter lean in to help the speaker back to Miss Piggy's campaign booth.
  4. Dr. B, you got my vote. Any doc as sweet and nice as you deserves to be pres.
  5. Oh, and to Miss Piggy and Grover: sorry about not voting for you guys. I do love you two, especially you, Miss Piggy (hey, as a little kid I practically had to do a sit-down protest to get my mom to buy me the Miss Piggy dress-up doll and the hand puppet, so if that doesn't prove I'm a Piggy fan, what does?) And you are my fav female Muppet, Miss Piggy. We even have some things in common, like our love of the color pink and super-feminine clothes.
  6. Luke Active Member

Good luck to ALL the candidates and yeah the voting is getting very close!

On the Dr Bunsen campaign front i have recieved a fax from "Bunsen Industries" with a few more campaign ideas from the man of the moment, Dr Bunz himself. Firstly, compulsory line dancing for everyone. :eek: I'm sure that'll be popular around here. Next, we plan to make a sequel to Robin The Frog's "Halfway Down The Stairs" titled "Halfway Back Up The Stairs" and after tense negotations carried out by the good Doc himself we can confirm that the Pussycat Dolls will provide backing vocals.

[Vote Dr Bunsen Honeydew. **[/COLOR]
  7. Erine81981 Active Member

Herry: Hey Grover! I just got my whole family to vote for you. Thank you Mom, Dad, Granny, Grandpa and my little sister Flossie.

Herry's Mom: I am here to suport you Grover.

Herry's Dad: So am i. I do love that shiny fur of yours. We might have to get together. So you can me help me get my fur that shiny.

Herry's Granny: I just adore your cute ways Mr. Monster. That is why i voted for Grover.

Herry: *holds up little sister* (whispers) Ok you can say it Flossie.

Flossie: I voted to even tho i'm not old enough to. *laughs*

Herry: Thank you family.

Herry's Family: Welcome.
  8. dabauckham Member

Biff: Hey, Doc. We get to watch them dolls while we eat our peanuts? Maybe Bunz is the one to go with! He's not half-bad, that Bunz.

Sully: :rolleyes: *thinks* I'm surrounded by morons. I miss Bill...
  9. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Grover: Oh, well, thank you very much Herry, and Herry's family. You are too kind.
  10. The Count Moderator

*Tapping on Sully's shoulder...
    Count: Uh, if you could please convince Biff to wote for Piggy, ve'd thank you greatly. It's wery tough being a voman in a man's presidential campaign... The others have far enough wotes already, ve need your generous wotes to stand a chance of maybe moving on to the next round. There vill be plenty of vork forconstruction men such as yourselves as the Vhite House vill need to be changed to the Pink House and the Statue of Liberty vill need renowations to make it the Statue of Libertmoi or Flipperty or Kermity, she hasn't settled on a name yet. Not only vill your dental and health plans be covered, but ve shall also compensate you for vhatever mishap should happen at the vorksite thanks to the new Mupptual Insurance Company.
    But none of these promises matter... Vhat matters is that you decide Miss Piggy has stated her issues clearly and concisely and has done vhat she should to earn your wote. So please, wote for Miss Piggy.
    Thank you.
  11. Erine81981 Active Member

Herry: No no no Biff and Sully. Vote for Grover. He knows what he's doing.
  12. The Count Moderator

Count: Of course he knows vhat he's doing... He has the lead vith 12 wotes. But if Piggy doesn't get some more wotes, then I'm afraid that the vomen of the Muppet universe vill have lost a rallying figure in this race they can be proud to look up to.
  13. dabauckham Member

*Biff, never at a loss for words, starts yammering, while Sully keeps his thoughts to himself.*

Biff: Well, all o' ya've got somethin' to say. I've got this to say - why can't you work together as our leaders? That seems like the kinda thing this guy I heard of...oh, what's his name...Tim? No, that ain't it... Slim? No, that ain't right either. HEY SULLY!!! Who's that guy we saw on the TV before talking about those Muppet guys...

Sully: *writes, holds up a sign for Biff, sighing*

Biff: ...Jim, that's his name! Yeah, this guy Jim, he said we all gotta work together. So why does one guy or gal gotta be the top tomato? If you know what I mean... Jeez, my head is spinnin' wit' all o' this.
  14. The Count Moderator

Count: Vell... Ve vill be vorking together. But just like there's Kermit who leads the troop at the theater, or the foreman who gives you your instructions at the vorksite, ve need someone to make the decisions that'll affect our Muppety nation and then the rest of us vork together to make those decisions come about, thus hopefully bettering our world.
    But to decide who vill be that leader, ve have vhat's deemed to be a fair system giving everyone who vants to be that leader the opportunity to be so, decided upon by whoever gets the most wotes cast by the everyday people like you and Sully and me who choose to wote for that candidate.

Hope I vas able to answer your question Biff. And please wote for Miss Piggy.
  15. Ruahnna Well-Known Member

Ru: Piggy, honey, we're not tied for first anymore. I'm sorry--I know it's partly my fault because I've been so busy this week. I didn't PM anyone and ask for votes--I'm letting the voters choose. Maybe you could make a campaign speech or something, if you still want to do this.
    Miss Piggy, Presidential Candidate: (distractedly) What? What were you saying, dear?
    Ru: Honey--we're not doing so hot in the polls.
    Miss Piggy, Presidential Candidate: What polls? (looks at watch) Oh! There is so much to do!
    Ru: (now very puzzled) The Presidential polls. We're not--well, we were tied, but now we're not. Dr. Honeydew and Grover are pulling ahead. But you're right--there's a lot to do. Do you want to go over some of these campaign notes now?
    Miss Piggy: (again, distractedly) What? Oh, no--never mind the campaign notes. I have some very important plans to make.
    Ru: (suspiciously) Piggy? Honey--is there something I should know? Or is there something that you ought to tell me?
    Miss Piggy: What are you babbling about? Aren't you going to help me?
    Ru: Well, honey, I'm trying but I can't get you to settle down and look at these notes so we can--
    Miss Piggy: (growling) Forget the notes!
    Ru: (stubbornly) But if you're going to make it to the next round, then you have to work on your campaign.
    (Miss Piggy takes Ru gently by the shoulders and looks into her troubled eyes.)
    Miss Piggy: Read Moi's lips: I do not have time for campaigning. I have a party to plan.
    Ru: But Piggy, there's more to an election than having a party at the end.
    Miss Piggy: I'm going to speak more slowly so you can follow me. Moi is not having a campaign party--Moi is having a birthday party.
    Ru: (dryly) I think we already celebrated your birthday, dear. I don't think people will bring presents a second time.
    Miss Piggy: (triumphantly) Oh--but they will! Because this time, the birthday party is for KERMIT!
    Ru: For...for Kermit? Ohmigosh! Is that--is that next week?
    Miss Piggy: Next Wednesday. And we have a lot to do!
    Ru: Oh! Oh, gosh! I completely forgot! I was so wrapped up in the campaign and everything that I just...what can I do? Have you hired a caterer? Do we have a cake? Do we need balloons and streamers and stuff?
    Miss Piggy: (calmly) Of course, yes, and absolutely. But I need someone to issue invitations. I was thinking of our room, but it's too small.
    Ru: (muttering) You're telling me!
    Miss Piggy: What?
    Ru: Nothing! Nothing, Piggy. Where can we have it?
    Miss Piggy: Ask Mon Ami Eduardo if we can use the second floor common room, s'il vous plait?
    Ru: What time?
    Miss Piggy: After supperish--Moi will get him out of the dorm with a moonlit walk. When we come back in....
    Kermit: Hi guys! What's up? How goes the campaign?
    (Ru and Piggy do a fair imitation of jumping out of their skins.)
    Ru: Kermit! Oh! Hello! I mean, er, um...Oh. Hello, Kermit--how are you?
    Miss Piggy: Hello, Mon Capitan! Vous are looking very pleased with yourself?
    Kermit: What? Oh, well, I just finished a big class project. Glad to get that off my plate. Speaking of plate--everybody else eaten supper? Anyone want to come with me to Everybody Eats?
    (Ru and Piggy exchanged glances and shrugs.)
    Ru: Um, sure.
    Miss Piggy: Vous are too gallant, Mon Amour. Let me put these papers away and we'll go with you.
    Kermit: Great! I'm starved! So--how's the campaign going? Everything going okay?
    (Again, the looks and shrugs.)
    Ru: Um, sure.
    Miss Piggy: (steering him away with a satin-gloved hand tucked under his arm) Of course. We were just making some big plans.
    (Behind Kermit's head, Piggy gives Ru a wicked look, and Ru shakes her head.)
    Kermit: Well, great! I can't wait to see how everything shapes up.
    Miss Piggy: I'll bet you'll be surprised.....
  16. Luke Active Member

Monsieur Bunsen Honeydew: What a super idea. Piggy organising an engagement party for Kermit on May 9th in those lovely warm comfy snug Muppet Dorms.

*** Penguin minion whispers to Dr Bunz ***

Dr Bunsen : Oh, Kermit thinks she's organising a birthday party? Well it will certainly be a surprise then won't it. Whats that Bean Bunny, a shock? Well if you insist, hehe

*** Dr Bunz gives Bean Bunny an electric shock, he's frazzled ***

Dr Bunsen : Here at Muppet Labs we deeply regret any hostilities during this election campaign, especially the incident when we nerf gunned the gofer. As a token of our esteem we would like to present our favorite Pork related Celebrity, Miss Piggy, with this gigantic cake which Beaker will jump out of and surprise the recipient. Show em Beaker!

*** A smoking, frazzled, overcooked Beaker appears out of the cake wearing a "Vote Dr Bunsen Honeydew - Muppet Presidential Elections" campaign t-shirt. ***

Dr Bunsen : Oh dear Beakie, you were supposed to get in the cake AFTER the Swedish Chef baked it! Oh well, i suppose i should say Well Done, as you certainly are! That's all everybody, keep up the good work and keep voting for Bunz !!!

*** Announcer appears - "A stunt rabbit was used in the making of this post, not the real Bean Bunny, who was too badly shocked during the rehearsal. This post brought to you by Doctor Bunz Space Travel - We'll fly you to the moon, but we can't guarantee to bring you back! Vote Doctor Bunsen Honeydew - The only candidate who will greenlight Fraggle Rock - The Musical (With Doozers in Tutus) ***
  17. redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Cookie: Ooh, look Grover, you tied now with Green Guy
  18. The Count Moderator

*Count, still distraught over the fact that these guys are getting all the votes. Vhat can ve do to get more wotes for Piggy...
  19. anytimepally Active Member

The Amazing Mumford: Ladies and Gentlemen.. it is I, the Amazing.. hmm.. Where is everyone? The night before the polls close and no one is campaigning? ... Ladies and Gentlemen, feast your eyes as, I the Amazing Mumford, wave my magic wand and say the magic word and bring the candidates and their managers back to this thread for one final push before the polls close.. after which I shall cast my own vote..

(waves magic wand)

A-la Peanut Butter Sandwiches!

*smoke everywhere*
  20. The Count Moderator

Well... Unless you can conjure up three more votes for Piggy... Looks like we'll be out tomorrow. Strangely, I'm at peace with that. Guess it comes from the new power of being named moderator here. Oh well, night all.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.