• Miss Piggy/Ruhanna

Votes: 11 28.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Grover: Well, I am glad that I have influenced yet another person in the world of fashion. Cookie Monster, when is that band going to start playing?

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Well naturally I voted for Piggy.
After all she's beautiful, talented and if I voted for anyone else let's just say she wouldn't be very happy with me at all. :wink:

Beakerfan

Reaction score
I've made my decision........

Beaker: Yup you read that right! Mr. Indecisive has made his decision! Henceforth I shall be rooting for Bunsen, first of all because it just seems wrong to completely turn my back on him, and secondly because he has done absolutely nothing to try and win my vote! Now there's a great reason, aint it?:wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
... Scooter: Thankyou Marty, here's a Vote for Piggy pin for you and another one for your roommate. Feel free to have some of the refreshing soda, the concert we lined up's about to start.
*The Electric Mayhem, now finally all together again, file past their road manager to set up their instruments on the stage. Two gorgeous girl groups of singers will join them later in the night.

Uh Grover, Cookie Monster's not here yet.
Count, deciding to sit in the audience and enjoy the concert instead of playing backup violin for the band: Oh hi Hoots, didn't hexpect you back from your national tour so soon. And greetings Bill, glad you decided to vote for Piggy, she's gotten my support through all the rounds of woting.

Scooter, calling after reporter named Bo: Why buy a furry blue coat?! You can just shear off Dan's hair instead!

BEAR

Reaction score
Ernie: We're here! We're here!
Bert: Came over as soon as we heard.
Telly: (carrying his instruments) I even brought my tuba aaaand my triangle. Hehe!
Ernie: I would have brought my drums, but it would have been too much for me to carry.
Bert: You mean too much for me to carry.
Ernie: But I did bring Rubber Duckie! His little duckie soul is full of music!
*squeak squeak*
Hoots: Cool, dudes!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Jazzy sounds of the Electric Mayhem can be heard from the stage as they prepare for Can You Picture That?, their signature song.
Count: Ah, that's 4, 4 friends from Sesame Street joining us tonight!

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Miss Piggy, Presidential Candidate: (laughing gaily) Oh! haha! Vote for Moi! Here is a gorgous button for you! Oh, and aren't you sweet! I watch my movies all the time, too! How very charming of vous! Oh--here is a different button--this one shows of my presidential ball gown. Moi promises to always be the most expensively dressed president at any national function! And Moi will not allow any ambassadors from other countries to persist in bad hair days if they are going to meet with me in the soon-to-be-renamed White House. I was thinking about calling it the Green House--what do you think?
Scooter: (whispering) Um, Miss Piggy, I think people will get a different picture in their heads if you call the White House the Green House. You see, a greenhouse is where you grow green things.
Miss Piggy, Presidential Candidate: Like frogs?
Scooter: Um, no. I mean, frogs are green, but they don't grow in greenhouses. I mean, they could, I guess, but it would probably be all hot and sticky and--
Miss Piggy, Presidential Candidate: (sweetly) Scooter?
Scooter: Yes ma'am?
Miss Piggy, Presidential Candidate: (briskly) Vous are babbling.
Scooter: (sighing) Yes ma'am. Um, have you finished signing all of those programs. We promised everyone who attended an autographed program with your picture on it.
Rizzo: And they came anyway! Hehhehhehhehe
Miss Piggy, Presidential Candidate: Hiiiii Yaaaaaaa! (thwack!)
Rizzo: (weakly, from the floor) Um, can't argue with that....aagghhh.
Miss Piggy and Scooter look at each other and shrug.
Scooter: Um, the programs?
Miss Piggy, Presidential Candidate: Moi has signed all of them with her signature purple pen.
Scooter: Thanks, Miss Piggy. I'll make sure they get out to everyone.
Miss Piggy, Presidential Candidate: Oh, and Scooter?
Scooter: Ma'am?
Miss Piggy, Presidential Candidate: After the Electric Mayhem plays, will the boy's choir be ready to sing?
Scooter: You mean the one from Robin's school? Yep--they're waiting in the, um, wings.
Miss Piggy, Presidential Candidate: I thought they were frogs....
Scooter: Um...
Miss Piggy, Presidential Candidate: Kidding! (pats him on head) Lighten up, Scooter! The night is young and I look marvelous! Ooh! I must pass out more buttons before the show starts!
Scooter puts a weary hand over his face just as Kermit approaches.
Kermit: So how goes the campaign?
Scooter: It goes. We're waiting for the auditorium to fill up so the band can start.
Kermit: (peeking out from behind curtain) Looks good. Piggy ready with her speech?
Scooter: (shrugging) As far as I can tell. You know how she is--she always knows her lines.
Kermit: True. Oh! Look there--some of the guys from the street are here! I've got to go say "hi." (He trots off.)
Scooter: (muttering to self, looking at clipboard) Lets see, EM, frog's choir and the special guest. Guess we're all ready to go!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*On the stage...
Dr. Teeth: Hey, what's keepin' the music from flowing from our talented terpsichoric thumbs and fast-flying fingers?
Janice: Like, I think the crowd's getting in their seats.
Floyd: Uh-oh, Animal's startin' to lose it.
Zoot: Huh?
Clifford: Naw man, go back to sleep.

*The auditorium doors close at the last few people are accomodated at their seats by Pops who's agreed to be the usher for the concert.
EM: All right, let's rock!!!
They launch into their song with the gusto of a fully revd-up musical mayhem, pouring out the rhythm and pounding out the melody as only they can.

Status
Not open for further replies.