1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

2007 Muppet Presidential Election Part 3

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fozzie Bear, Apr 28, 2007.

?

2007 Muppet Presidential Election 3rd Primary

Poll closed May 8, 2007.
  1. Grover Monster/theprawncracker

13 vote(s)
    34.2%
  2. Dr. Bunsen Honeydew/Luke

14 vote(s)
    36.8%
  3. Miss Piggy/Ruhanna

11 vote(s)
    28.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

Marty: Wow. 8 votes currently each apeice!

Bill: That certainly is close and intense.

Marty: Piggy's votes are the ones to watch though.

Bill: Right. At least if she has a tie with one of the others she'll still have a chance in another match.

Marty: And we'll be ready to see if she wins or loses. As close to the exit doors as possible with a cloud of bubbles to cover our getaway if the worse comes to worst.

(Bill and Marty wink and snigger. Friends have got to look out for each other's well being you know) ;) :D
  2. Luke

Luke Active Member

Dr Bunz : After a brief stop at the Miss Piggy presidential campaign rally where i was hoping to see the Pussycat Dolls, who unfortunately couldn't appear due to previous commitments at the Playboy mansion, i have returned. Here at Muppet Labs we are commited to the important things in life - Kentucky Fried Chicken, Step Aerobics, Deal Or No Deal, and remakes of all Karate Kid movies We are also proud supporters of the American Idol Gives Back campaign, where we will be giving Simon Cowell back to England and taking away his American visa. That is, if England will actually take him back since they already took back Anne Robinson and the Spice Girls. My legal representative Beauregard would like me to apologise to Michael Jackson, Britney Spears and Martha Penguin, in no particular order. Martha - that restraining order was completely unneccasary, and Britney, i was only trying to demonstrate the new Muppet Labs Extra Quick Hair Restoring formula and regret that you now need to shave three times a day. I'm now off to a Jacuzzi Party with my esteemed Rat and Prawn friends, as well as Josie and the Pussycats but please continue to vote for your designated candidate especially if he happens to have a chart topping workout video DVD called "Tone Your Bunz".

Rizzo : Great speech (aside to Dr Bunz) Heehee save me a cheddar cocktail and tell the girls i'll be right along. On behalf of Dr Bunz we'd also like to announce how regretful we are about the unfortunate incident with Miss Piggy's dog Foo Foo and will restore it back to its natural color as soon as possible, or science finds a way to wash out neon pink hair dye. We'd also advise Grover not to apply the gift we sent of "Easy Wash Out Party Hair Doo Coloring" to his super furry blue fur for the same reason.

** Rizzo leaves the podium to applause and wolf whistles **
  3. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Beauregard: *steps up onto the stage...to the abrupt and sudden cessation of all wolf-whistling* What he said.
  4. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Cookie: Whoa! You see the polls? They neck and neck and neck....
  5. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Count: Yes... Eight beautiful wotes!
    I count eight wotes going up.
    1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6,7, 8.

Ah-ha! Vhat fun!
  6. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Grover: Oh, this is so close! I am so nervous, I think I am going to go hide in my closet until this is all over.
  7. dabauckham

dabauckham Member

Biff: Hey! Which one of you are gonna look out for the little guy? I mean, I'm a construction worker - it's what I do! It don't pay too great. Who's gonna help me make it out there? It's a cruel, cruel world. Ain't it, Sully?

*Sully shrugs, keeps drilling*
  8. The Count

We asure you your questions will be tended to kind sir. Just please take a seat, the candidates will be making their way to the stage and deliver their addresses soon.
  9. theprawncracker

Grover: Oh, mister Biff sir! I have come out of my closet to tell you that I, Grover, will look out for you and yourself! Oh, and I will also get you dental.
  10. dabauckham

dabauckham Member

Biff: Alright... well, yeah, my teeth have kinda been botherin' me lately. Thanks for thinking, of me kid. *to self* I always did like that Grover guy. But who are these others guys? I ain't seem them around the Street. Ah well...maybe I'm just getting old. *shouting* Hey Sully, am I getting old...?

*Sully just stares at his drill*

Biff: Oh yeah, right, you don't like me to bother you when you're working. Well, alright everyone, just remember what I told ya. It ain't easy for us little folks, workin' for peanuts. Be nice to see a change around here. Even though I love the Street... life, it ain't fair. Never has been. Who knows - maybe never will be. But...a guy can dream can't he? A guy's gotta have dreams. What are alla your dreams? I've heard a few already but I'd like to hear more of em.
  11. The Count

Count: Oh hello Biff. These are some friends of Kermit's from that wariety show he used to host. Bunsen Honeydew and Miss Piggy... There's Scooter running Miss Piggy's campaign, and Bean Bunny with Beauregard and Bunsen. If you need any help, LMK and I'll be counting avay the seconds!
  12. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

We're sitting on a tie for all 3 candidates who might try PMing some of their online MC friends to come vote!
  13. theprawncracker

Grover: Oh, my dream? Well, you see... my dream is to be the best cute, furry, blue monster I can be. If I go out and do something, even if I do not win, I hope that I can look myself in a mirror and say 'Wubba! Wubba! Wubba! Wubba! Woo! Woo! Woo! Wubba! Wubba! Wubba! And a doodly doo!' And then after I say that, I hope I can say 'I, Grover, have done my best at what I tried to do.' That is my dream, Mr. Biff. Oh, and dental insurance for all the construction workers.
  14. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Cookie: *cheering after Grover's speech* That good speech Grover. You bring tear to me little googly eye.
  15. Luke

Luke Active Member

Bunsen: Well Mr Biff, thank you for your question. Please, allow me to show my tender fuzzy side - As i too have a dream, and its not the one about the Pussycat dolls. No, i have a dream where the Muppets are restored to the great heights they once sailed. I have a dream where there is a Muppet store in every city. A channel showing the Muppets in every country of this world. A Muppet blockbuster movie released every Summer - especially sci fi ones. I dream about Muppet merchandise aplenty - where every child can go to sleep cuddling a plush Dr Bunz (or if they aren't so fortunate, another character), and where every man and woman has a pair of Muppet branded underwear in their closet, be they thongs or boxers, and be able to wear those pants with pride, even over their regular clothes. Where the main toy for Christmas is a tickle me Bunsen, and where my friend Grover can be cute and furry on Sesame Street without threat of cancellation, or where the adorable Miss Piggy is not forced to appear in third rate Pizza Hut commercials playing second fiddle to Jessica Simpson, but is the star of a broadway show. It is thoughts like these that bring a tear to my eye, a smile to my face, and has absolutely nothing to do with residuals and licensing money!

So everybody wear your Muppet pants with pride, vote for Dr Bunz !

(whatsmore we can offer free dental AND health insurance for all construction workers and if you work for peanuts we'll let you stroke our pet Elephant!)
  16. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

Prairie:Good speech Grover!
    Rosita:Hooray Grover!!
  17. dabauckham

dabauckham Member

Sully: I think-
    Biff: *shouting* Hey... hey Sully! Get a load of this guy! I gotta feeling Bunz knows how we're feelin'. What do you think? *Sully starts to speak* He's got big dreams, if you know what I mean. Eh? Eh? *Sully starts to speak* Don't you wanna go pat the elephant, Sully? Don't ya?

*Sully rolls eyes*

Biff: S'matter, Sully? Was it somethin' I said?
  18. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

Still at 8 votes each? We need some more votes. PM your friends who haven't voted and get them in here! :)
  19. theprawncracker

Grover: Yes sir mister keeper of the peace, sir!
  20. Luke

Luke Active Member

From one candidate to another, great speech Mr Grover sir. That was quite moving!

Rizzo : Now let's get these votes moving!
    Pepe : Okays, but i'm not volunteering to move Piggy si?
    Rizzo : We need some kinda publicity stunt
    Pepe: .... and somebody crazy enough to do it for us! Oh, hola Gonzo.
    Gonzo Guys, i think we're on the same page here. How bout The Great Gonzo jumps outa a flaming "Dr Bunz" cake with only the aid of a pair of speedos! The chicks will LOVE it!
    Pepe: I don't think those are the Bunz we want to see hokay? And the chickies can't vote.
    Rizzo : Yeah and its a family forum. They wouldn't even let us put the Pussycat Dolls on the MC Radio
    Pepe : Okays, i have got it. If they do not vote for Dr Bunz, i will spank them. I will spank them like bad bad donkies hokay?
    Gonzo: Physical violence? Can we do that?
    Rizzo: It's either that, or we have Spamela Hamderson singing Celine Dione songs from The Titanic
    Pepe: ... and there's a difference?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.