• Miss Piggy/Ruhanna

Votes: 11 28.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke

Reaction score
I'll tell her Josie and the Pussycats as well as the Hex Girls will be performing with you.
Luke: YOU'VE GOT THE PUSSYCAT DOLL'S ???? I might have to seriously reconsider who even i'm voting for this round.

*** The opinions expressed above are independant of Dr Bunsen, who is currently mediating the Iraq problems between President Bush and Congress. He'll be back soon with an announcement bound to surge his vote popularity ***

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Grover: Oh, thank you mister Hoots, you are too kind. Now, if you could set up over there, yeah, that's great.

BEAR

Reaction score
Hoots: Uhh...I need to tell ya, Grover...the rest of the band couldn't make it. A couple of the guys had other engagements, the keyboardist is sick and my drummer is in semi-retirement. But don't worry...I did manage to find a few last minute replacements. Come on in, guys!
Honker: *Honk honk*
Dinger: *Ding ding ding ding!*
Hoots: I know it isn't quite what we were planning, but I'm sure they'll do just fine.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Grover: Oh, that is fine mister Hoots, they certainly look like a... creative bunch!

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Beaker: Hey, that Hoots band looks like it's just up my alley! *runs and takes a seat infront of the stage*

Beauregard

Reaction score
Mr Grover, Mr Grover. Hi. I'm from the Planet of the World Press, and we were wondering your opinions on clothing. You, generally, do not have any...clothing on. Should this be the case for everyone, or are you an exception?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Grover: Oh, on the contrary my little reporter friend. I, Grover, wear clothes all of the time. When I am Super Grover I have a cute little cape and helmet, and when I am a waiter I have cufflinks, and when I am Global Grover I have a whole cornocopia of outfits at my disposal from all around the world! I think you are looking to talk to Froggy baby about this one. He never wears clothes.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*snapping of cameras* So, you're saying that when you are President, we need only wear capes and cufflinks for acceptable behavior?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Grover: Sure, if there is a cute furry blue coat covering what should always be covered.

Status
Not open for further replies.