1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

2007 Muppet Presidential Election Part 3

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fozzie Bear, Apr 28, 2007.

?

2007 Muppet Presidential Election 3rd Primary

Poll closed May 8, 2007.
Grover Monster/theprawncracker 13 vote(s) 34.2%
Dr. Bunsen Honeydew/Luke 14 vote(s) 36.8%
Miss Piggy/Ruhanna 11 vote(s) 28.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Luke Active Member

* mails check to Phil *

Have to admit Count - it wouldn't be as much fun campaigning without Scooter and Piggy. I was going to do a Kermit / Piggy / Dr Bunz love triangle angle and everything. Rest assured the good doctor will continue to campaign tirelessly to secure victory for his legions of loyal voters.

:) :mad: :confused:
  2. Luke Active Member

** Does Cha Cha Cha dance with feather dusters **

I won, i won the round ! How the heck did THAT happen ? LOL

Dr Bunz Spokespenguin In Tux: On behalf of Dr Bunz and his newly sponsored team of cheerleaders "The Bunsenettes", thanks to everyone who voted for us. We'd like to pay special tribute to Miss Piggy and her dedicated campaign team for being such great sparring partners - we take back the apple sauce jokes. Also thanks to the Queen of England who we hear is visiting Muppet Labs tonight to bestow the title "Sir Bunsen Honeydew - Pig Slayer and Lord of The Realm" upon the man himself. See you in the next round and Keep Voting For The Bunz !!!!
  3. Fozzie Bear Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.