Old School Volume 2 coming this fall

Status
Not open for further replies.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
OH WOOOOOOOOOOW!!! THAT IS SO AWESOME!! :excited: Oh, THANK you Sesame Workshop! You're the greatest!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yaey! Bring it on SW!
Good thing my wallet will only open up for SS Old School 2 and FR Season 3, already have all of TMS Seasons 1 and 2 and can get the rest from my Canadian friend up north.
The one thing is... Not sure if my budget will allow if I happen to go after a piece of prime real estate in the streets of New York City to be brought here to my home for the collection.

Oh well, we'll see what happens till then.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
It's a shame that the e-mail response didn't say which seasons would be represented. I'm sure that Sesame Workshop probably knows which epsidoes are going to be included by now (how much time would it take between now and it's release, sometime between august and october, to get all legal clearances ready for the release?).

zns

Reaction score
I think that when Sesame Old School comes out, I'm going to use my money on that and ask for The Muppet Show Season Two and Fraggle Rock Sesaon Three for christmas. I have a good feeling that the Old School DVD set will seasons 6-10, and that the bonus features will be excellent.:smile: :excited: :wink:

LincolnHeights

Reaction score
If it is Seasons 6-10, it will be kind of a bummer, therefore that will most likely mean this is a trend they will be doing with future boxed sets having 5 Season premires from the first 20 or mabye even 25 years. Then again, although these were already seen several years ago on Noggin's lineup. We'll get to see a lot of stuff that was cut from the Noggin broadcasts, and mabye even some street scenes that they left out as well, like there was on The 3rd and 4th Season premires.

anytimepally

Reaction score
While I understand the impetus toward this being a Seasons 6-10 set, I'm hopeful it'll be another 1-5 set.. there are SO many clips from the first five seasons we didn't get, and I think it'd be great if they'd release 2 volumes for every five years rather than just one

D'Snowth

Reaction score
YAY! Old School Volume 2!!!

I just read at Muppet Wiki that Volume 2 of Sesame Street Old School will indeed be released! Nothing else is confirmed other than it's possible that it will be released anytime between August and October of this year.

This is soooooooooo cool!

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Yess, Fraggle Season 3, TMS Season 2, Old School Vol. 2 my muppet section of my brain is screaming with glee. :excited:

ISNorden

Reaction score
*sigh* On my budget, I'll have to put Volume 2 on my holiday wish list; still, I'm glad the series is continuing.

Status
Not open for further replies.