Old School Volume 2 coming this fall

Status
Not open for further replies.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I don't know, there's actually a few different "Telephone Rock" videos on YouTube right now, and one of them is on my favorites list, but if it's already available on DVD, then I'll delete it from my list.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Isn't it ironic that news of what exact years will be covered was announced earlier than was announced for the first set, and it will be released slightly later than the first set?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Um, not really, sometimes certain DVD sets are released only once a year; for a while there, Sony was releasing a season of Rocky and Bullwinkle on DVD once a year until they pulled the plug and left us hangin'.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Um, not really, sometimes certain DVD sets are released only once a year; for a while there, Sony was releasing a season of Rocky and Bullwinkle on DVD once a year until they pulled the plug and left us hangin'.
I think I worded what I said wrong (I edited some of it to make it more clear). I was commenting that we know that it will cover the 1974-1979 years now, a month or two earlier than we knew last year when it was announced that the first set would cover the 1969-1974 years, and that this set will be released a week or two later than the first sets released. Is that clear now? I wasn't saying that it's weird to be released almost exactly a year later.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yes, I see what you mean now, sorry for the mix-up.

ploobis

Reaction score
It would also be nice if Sesame Old School vol. 2 would include the following.

Kermit and Grover The Plummer

Sesame Street News Flash Sketches

Some & None

More Grover The Waiter Sketches

I'm Between by Green Anything Muppet & Two Monsters

Frazzle

The Telephone Rock

Bert & Ernie: The Rhyming Game

Simon Soundman buys a trumpet

Grover tries to sell Kermit ear-muffs

Kermit & Grover: Light & Heavy Lecture

Lefty tries to sell Ernie an invisible ice cream cone

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm Between by Green Anything Muppet & Two Monsters
Oh, I remember that, that was rather creepy.

Now, here's another little something I'm wondering, will the cartoon "Bob" be "hosting" the episodes again this Volume?

ploobis

Reaction score
Oh, I remember that, that was rather creepy.

Now, here's another little something I'm wondering, will the cartoon "Bob" be "hosting" the episodes again this Volume?
Good question.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Does anyone else besides me find it awkward that they named this guy Bob, when there's already a Bob on the show?

Status
Not open for further replies.