Old School Volume 2 coming this fall

Status
Not open for further replies.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I did some research, and if the next set has the season 6-10 premiers, then there are, by my count, at least three sketches that get repeated in multiple episodes throughout the set, at least seven sketches that were released in volume 1 (I feel like I counted 12, but I can't remember what some of them are), and at least eight sketches that have already been released on video or DVD outside of the Old School sets (two of which were also released on volume 1 in addition to being on other videos).

If not every episode on this next set is a season premier (and I really hope that episode 666 is included, as that's Roscoe Orman's first appearance as Gordon, has a skit from the first test pilot, has a Roosevelt Franklin skit, has the original What's the Name of That Song? and includes Rodeo Rosie), then I hope that Olivia's debut episode is included. That episode wasn't shown on Noggin (unless she was just introduced in one scene in an episode that Noggin showed but chose to cut for time, and if that's the case then it's odd that her debut would be cut).

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Rodeo Rosie was performed by Jerry Nelson and premeired during the Season 6 premeire episode. She appeared probablly in way more books than episodes or skits.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay, but WHO is Rodeo Rosie? A Muppet character I gather, but I've never heard of her.

ploobis

Reaction score
yeah.. it's overedited on the Rock & Roll DVD!.. hopefully if it comes out on Old School Vol2, they'll leave it uncut.. I'm still upset about not getting "Mad!" and "Danger" on Volume 1 :grouchy:
Yeah, I wanted to see "MAD!" on volume 1 too! :grouchy:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Okay, but WHO is Rodeo Rosie? A Muppet character I gather, but I've never heard of her.
Yes, she was a Muppet. She was a cowgirl, made from the large lavendar anything mupet. She had orange hair and visible teeth. She appeared in books more than on the show. I don't ever remember seeing any skits with her. I've read about some scenes with her, and from what I've read, it seems like she was annoying.

ploobis

Reaction score
I wonder if "The Ballad of Casey McPhee" will show up on Old School vol. 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.