Old School Volume 2 coming this fall

Status
Not open for further replies.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
If so, then I'll delete THAT from my YouTube favorite lists and flag it too... oh wait, it's already on that Elmo's twin cousin DVD...

mjb1124

Reaction score
Now, here's another little something I'm wondering, will the cartoon "Bob" be "hosting" the episodes again this Volume?
Most likely not, because Jim Thurman, the creator of those cartoons, passed away not too long ago.

wiley207

Reaction score
Um, Totally Spies Fan, the Monsterpiece Theater "Upstairs Downstairs" skit isn't from Season 8. It is actually from 1982, probably Season 13 or 14.

wiley207

Reaction score
Yes, she was a Muppet. She was a cowgirl, made from the large lavendar anything mupet. She had orange hair and visible teeth. She appeared in books more than on the show. I don't ever remember seeing any skits with her. I've read about some scenes with her, and from what I've read, it seems like she was annoying.
I know that Jerry Nelson usually performed Rodeo Rosie, but I heard that Richard Hunt also occasionally performed her (people on this thread remember seeing skits with her performed by Hunt). That would make her a pretty minor character if she has TWO Muppeteers. But I do remember seeing her in a LOT of books. I think she mostly appeared on the show in the 1970s, like Farley and the Busby Twins.

ploobis

Reaction score
Um, Totally Spies Fan, the Monsterpiece Theater "Upstairs Downstairs" skit isn't from Season 8. It is actually from 1982, probably Season 13 or 14.
If you watch that sketch you will see a framed picture of Dr.Teeth on the wall when Grover goes up the stairs.

:big_grin:

BEAR

Reaction score
Does anyone else besides me find it awkward that they named this guy Bob, when there's already a Bob on the show?

Yeah, that kind of bugs me too. They should have given him a completely different name. Like...Skippy.

BEAR

Reaction score
Yes, she was a Muppet. She was a cowgirl, made from the large lavendar anything mupet. She had orange hair and visible teeth. She appeared in books more than on the show. I don't ever remember seeing any skits with her. I've read about some scenes with her, and from what I've read, it seems like she was annoying.

Yeah, she was kind of annoying. And I've only seen her in books. But hey, they needed a character to represent the annoying kids. So they made Rodeo Rosie.

Status
Not open for further replies.