"Muppet, Music & Magic" Events

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Yay! I'm glad! :smile:

I have audio of Dave/Gonzo's intro to TMM and part of the Q&A after GMC (the two that I have videos for as well). I can upload those after I get home from work.

I wish I had recorded Craig's Q&A post-Muppet History 101 because he said some great stuff then, about how he hoped that the Muppets would return to the public eye and that the world, in its present state, really needed them. With which I think all of us would agree. He said that there were projects coming up (which Dave had said earlier, but that he couldn't talk about them) and that Disney has been really good with using the same people out of the JHC that worked closely with the Muppets.

If I think of what else he said, I'll post it! That was a crazy time for me... Muppets History 101 wasn't exactly enthralling to the little 8 year olds I brought... oy.
I was excited when Craig mentioned during the Commercials & Experiments screening that they are working with the local Maryland TV stations to put out a boxed set of Jim's early TV work!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I was excited when Craig mentioned during the Commercials & Experiments screening that they are working with the local Maryland TV stations to put out a boxed set of Jim's early TV work!
That would be excellent! I hope that happens. :smile:

ploobis

Reaction score
I know, I can not wait for that! :smile:

I have always wanted to see Jim's early work on DVD! I have the Muppets Magic Ed Sullivan DVD, The first two volumes of the Jimmy Dean DVD's, The Sesame Old School DVD set and the first season of SNL with the Gorch sketches.

I would love to see a DVD set of the Muppets early work from the 50's & 60's! :smile:

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Well, remember, skype is a free program.

The only time it costs money is when you want to call out to an actual phone. That's my understanding of it, and the way it's always worked for me.

If anyone else is a little iffy on the issue of getting skype, let me reassure you that it IS FREE to download and talk on. The absolute only time it costs $ to use is when/if you ever want to call out to a real phone. Otherwise you can talk skype-to-skype for FREE! Freeeeeeeee!