Classic SS clip archive updated!

ISNorden

Reaction score
I didn't separate the audio and video tracks when I edited that one, so the sync problem must have happened when I converted it to an .mp4 file. Hopefully I'll be able to fix it soon!

ISNorden

Reaction score
I've just finished another episode's worth of clips from the "trip to Hawaii" week--the Best of #1092. (Unfortunately, I don't have Episode 1091; but I'm working on some YouTube captures so I can trade for it.) The archive's divided into street scenes and everything else this time, since my hosting service has a maximum size for individual uploads. Enjoy!

ISNorden

Reaction score
Continuing the Hawaiian episode arc, I just finished uploading clips from #1093: the street scenes and everything else. ("Lower-case 'N'" is already fixed and uploaded to YouTube, but I included it here because #1093 is the only episode I own with that clip in it.) Enjoy!

ISNorden

Reaction score
No problem; I'm currently working on The Best of Episode 1094, which should be ready by tomorrow. I've also got clip collections from the Unpaved version of some Old School episodes, for those of you who don't have DVD players:

Best of Episode 131
Best of Episode 276
Best of Episode 406

(I'll be re-adding The Best of Episode 536 to the archives soon; it'll include the original clips that Sesame Workshop replaced on the DVDs.)

ISNorden

Reaction score
I'm nearly finished with the "trip to Hawaii" episodes by now; tonight I just uploaded the Best of #1094 (the street scenes and everything else). I'll start adding the unaltered clips from #536 next week, as soon as the Hawaiian clip files are finished. Enjoy!

muppet maniac

Reaction score
I've been trying to download 1094 all day, but it keeps on failing. Not sure if it's just me, but I'm sure that I have to just kep on starting it over and over till I get it, like with 406 yesterday (which I got after so many tries).

Anyway, thanks.

PS: I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but all the clips in 276 have no sound.

ISNorden

Reaction score
I should've run test downloads on the #1094 files; if they don't come through, I'll delete and repost the whole set. As for the sound problems with the Best of #276, I'm surprised because the clips all had sound when I added them to the archive. Still, I'm willing to re-edit the set and upload it again if more of you have problems.

ETA: Both files from Episode 1094 downloaded correctly when I tested the links above; you may want to give them another try.

ETA again: You're right about the Best of #276; the sound vanished from my downloaded copies for some reason I can't explain. Looks as if I'll need to re-edit those clips after all! :frown:

muppet maniac

Reaction score
I should've run test downloads on the #1094 files; if they don't come through, I'll delete and repost the whole set. As for the sound problems with the Best of #276, I'm surprised because the clips all had sound when I added them to the archive. Still, I'm willing to re-edit the set and upload it again if more of you have problems.

ETA: Both files from Episode 1094 downloaded correctly when I tested the links above; you may want to give them another try.

I've tried again and again just about all day, and no luck. But just a few minutes ago, tonight, I finally got it! (the file with the street scenes that is)

Anyway, thanks again.

ISNorden

Reaction score
I've tried again and again just about all day, and no luck. But just a few minutes ago, tonight, I finally got it! (the file with the street scenes that is)

Anyway, thanks again.
My hosting service has had similar problems before (with links to other users' accounts, not just mine); still, I hope the file with the other clips gets through to you soon. If you still can't download them by this time tomorrow, I'll go ahead and re-upload the non-street-scene file then.

ISNorden

Reaction score
Finally, the Best of Episode 1095 is finished (the last day in Hawaii, with Cody's birthday party). I've separated the street scenes from everything else again, because of file-size restrictions on my host. My revamped clip collections from #276 and #536--coming soon to a computer near you!--won't be quite so huge, though.