Classic SS clip archive updated!

ISNorden

Reaction score
I lost the password to my blog on that site and can't get it mailed to me; there isn't even a help or contact link to handle situations like that. The FTP may still be worth using, even if it's slow (90 minutes to upload my full copy of Episode 1?); just don't expect any blog updates. *shrug*

ISNorden

Reaction score
Thanks; I've got eleven of my full episodes uploaded now (nearly half), but I'll wait until all of them are up before I post the links. All twenty-six are "as is", the way I downloaded them off the Web--including a few skipped spots and picture problems that existed on the original poster's tapes. (I'll continue uploading "Best of..." archives for people who want specific clips; it's a lot easier to enhance the sound and picture for one segment than for a whole episode.)

ISNorden

Reaction score
I've finished uploading all twenty-six of my complete Unpaved episodes to upfile.com, thanks to dude111. They're in .wmv format, so you'll need Windows Media Player or another compatible program to watch them. Here's what I've got available; I'd love more episodes in a PC-friendly format, if anybody wants to trade.

Volume 1 (1969-74): #1, #8, #43, #54, #83, #131, #198, #276, #355, #406, #514, #536, #666.

Volume 2 (1975-1985): #796, #871, #926, #1037, #1090, #1092, #1093, #1094, #1095, #1836, #1839, #1933, #2040.

Linking to all of those files in one post might get me mislabeled a spammer, so if you'd like a specific episode please PM me and I'll give you the download links.

ISNorden

Reaction score
I just answered your PM; only one of the episodes I uploaded (#1) is missing, so I've sent you the other twelve links while I straighten that problem out.

ISNorden

Reaction score
On another note, I've updated the "Best of Episode 276" clip collection; all the clips should have sound now, and I've added a few more street scenes as well.

ISNorden

Reaction score
I've re-submitted the two missing shows (#1 and #1092) that people have asked for; feel free to PM me with your link requests now.

muppet maniac

Reaction score
I've been having problems downloading the rest of the episodes, because, like I said to ISNorden in our private messages, they've been split up into 5 parts. Which requires WinRar to recombine/watch these episodes. But I tried downloading the software, and my computer won't accept it for some reason.

Anyway, if anybody out there can find a program similar to WinRar that actually works (for me that is, and I should also add that my computer is a Mac OS X [10.4.4])---if you guys can find that, then it'd be great. Thanks

ISNorden

Reaction score
I've been having problems downloading the rest of the episodes, because, like I said to ISNorden in our private messages, they've been split up into 5 parts. Which requires WinRar to recombine/watch these episodes. But I tried downloading the software, and my computer won't accept it for some reason.

Anyway, if anybody out there can find a program similar to WinRar that actually works (for me that is, and I should also add that my computer is a Mac OS X [10.4.4])---if you guys can find that, then it'd be great. Thanks

StuffIt would be your best bet, then; it can open .rar files, it has always come in a Mac-friendly version, and there's a freeware release available if all you want to do is "unstuff" (open) files. Hope that helps!

muppet maniac

Reaction score
StuffIt would be your best bet, then; it can open .rar files, it has always come in a Mac-friendly version, and there's a freeware release available if all you want to do is "unstuff" (open) files. Hope that helps!
(Gasp!) How dare you---tee hee, just kidding (!) :stick_out_tongue:

Okay, I will TRY this, and see how it goes.