Classic SS clip archive updated!

muppet maniac

Reaction score
And...I installed StuffIt, tried downloading the first few parts of episode 131, but for some reason I only got part 1 to work (what I did was just mingle/play around with the program, and that's how it worked. Of course, I forgot how to do it, and I tried to with the other parts, but they just wouldn't work...so I uninstalled the program. And now, I don't know what to do.

ISNorden

Reaction score
I've got software that would let me convert the files to lower-quality .mp4's (which I could store on GigaSize unbroken, since each episode would be about 100 megabytes). That would take a couple of days, though; and the program tends to "lose" the last few seconds of converted files. Would you be willing to have the episodes in that condition, Muppet Maniac?

muppet maniac

Reaction score
I've got software that would let me convert the files to lower-quality .mp4's (which I could store on GigaSize unbroken, since each episode would be about 100 megabytes). That would take a couple of days, though; and the program tends to "lose" the last few seconds of converted files. Would you be willing to have the episodes in that condition, Muppet Maniac?

Sure.

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
Could you put up the pitch for Sesame Street . I want to see that but dont want to get the Old School dvd.

ISNorden

Reaction score
Could you put up the pitch for Sesame Street . I want to see that but dont want to get the Old School dvd.
I don't have the pitch reel as an uploadable file; with no DVD drive on my PC, I have no way to rip it from there. Sorry to disappoint you, though I'm sure another user might help!

ISNorden

Reaction score
I've just re-uploaded The Best of Episode 536; the new version includes some street scenes from the show, and all clips are higher-quality than before. (Unfortunately, one scene that I'd planned to include--Crystal playing "store" with Big Bird--was noticeably damaged in my copy of #536; that's a shame, considering that Sesame Workshop dropped it from the Old School DVD!)

P.S. I still plan to add complete episodes to the archive; they should be up by this weekend (or early next week). However, I'm also overhauling some "best of" collections that I added long ago; if you see new links to a clip collection that I announced before, please use those and disregard the old links.

muppet maniac

Reaction score
I don tknow if its possible, but maybe those who have tapes of 158, 162, 179, 573, 1041 and 1056 (plus 1091) can upload them to the site. If they can, cool. If not, that's okay.

Anyway, waiting for the rest of the episodes to be up (and I HOPE they work this time, and no funny stuff)

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
ISNorden is the pitch reel online at all If so where.

ISNorden

Reaction score
I don tknow if its possible, but maybe those who have tapes of 158, 162, 179, 573, 1041 and 1056 (plus 1091) can upload them to the site. If they can, cool. If not, that's okay.

Anyway, waiting for the rest of the episodes to be up (and I HOPE they work this time, and no funny stuff)

I'd like to see computer-friendly copies of those episodes myself, especially 1091 (a gap in the trip story is a real bummer!). As for the .mp4 conversions I promised to put on GigaSize...three of my episodes are running through the converter as I type this, and I expect to have half a dozen uploaded this evening.