None Like it Hot: The "I Hate the Heat" Club

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well that makes tow of us them that were going to bump this up!
I just realized something... this is the "I Hate the Heat Club", but we couldn't POSSIBLY issue jackets, now could we? I mean, that's be like being stuck in the middle of Antarctica and some idiot giving you a thermos full of ice water!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I just realized something... this is the "I Hate the Heat Club", but we couldn't POSSIBLY issue jackets, now could we? I mean, that's be like being stuck in the middle of Antarctica and some idiot giving you a thermos full of ice water!
No tube tops either...please! He he.

Being from Houston, Texas I can understand just how nasty the heat and humidity can be. I remember having to start my car to crank the AC and go back inside for 5 minutes before hopping back in and driving to school or work. I feel for anyone in hot southern areas.

That is why I can never leave San Francisco. It's only really hot several weeks out of the year. It can be quite cold and that can change on a dime. Mark Twain once said something like, "The coldest winter I ever spent was the summer in San Francisco." I get what he means.

I'm just so naturally fair skinned that even when it is cool I have to wear UV protectant. Heck, you know that's one of the secrets to looking young. People always seem to forget to put sunscreen on their faces. :stick_out_tongue:

Teheheman

Reaction score
I dunno, I like the warm, beats the heck out of the cold and rainy March we've had here. *sings* Here comes the sun dodododo here comes the sun and I say 'It's alright'

Daniel

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
We sure don't and it sure is.:stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Man, my face has been blood red now for the past four days straight! Not because of sunburn, but, again, because of my condition.

Problem is my new room doesn't have good airconditioning. I've got my desk fan on high, my ceiling fan on high, and one of the 16-inch fans on low (that baby's got power), and while it offers circulation, it doesn't seem to cool the entire room; heck, when you walk up the stairs, once you get about half-way, you can literally feel the heat coming out of my room!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I now Can't take extreme heat either. It's been pretty hot out recently and I had to wait out in the hot sun a long time yesterday.:stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I now Can't take extreme heat either. It's been pretty hot out recently and I had to wait out in the hot sun a long time yesterday.:stick_out_tongue:
You probably have it a little worse than I do right now, huh William? You're further south, and closer to the equator.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
You know I probably do, but I haven't really been outside all that much lately.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, at least it's supposed to cool off a bit monday.

Key word there: SUPPOSED to... I mean, after all, they've been saying for the past two days that we'll be getting thunderstorms, and we've barely had any clouds in the sky in several days!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well, at least it's supposed to cool off a bit monday.

Key word there: SUPPOSED to... I mean, after all, they've been saying for the past two days that we'll be getting thunderstorms, and we've barely had any clouds in the sky in several days!
Well that's supposedly a good thing, now isn't it?