None Like it Hot: The "I Hate the Heat" Club

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
My brother broke the ceiling fan by refusing to use the light switch. I have a fan and it always makes it colder then anyhting in here. I'm as chill as a penguin.:zany:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm always asking myself how can anybody possible ENJOY such miserable heat?

But then again, those same people who do enjoy it are always asking me like "How can you possible ENJOY this freezing cold? !"

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I hate the heat! Escpecially when I have to walk home in it. Although, in winter heat isn't bad, but you don't have that problem do you D'Snowth. :stick_out_tongue:

Skye

Reaction score
I'm always asking myself how can anybody possible ENJOY such miserable heat?

But then again, those same people who do enjoy it are always asking me like "How can you possible ENJOY this freezing cold? !"
Lol, my thoughts exactly!

I know I'm probably crazy for loving the heat. :coy: But I absolutely can't stand cold weather, and I'm always asking myself how people can like cold weather so much, lol. But hey, differences like those are what it's all about! That's one of the good things about seasons changing... it helps keep us all happy with the weather! :big_grin: We're happy at different times, lol, but we all get our chance!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
The problem with wherever I'm at is that the weather is always feels like it's at an extreme condition. But the heat for some reason always makes me feel sick.:stick_out_tongue:

Teheheman

Reaction score
I have determined that in Cincinnati, the weather is only nice for one month. Not a continuous month, just days here and there that equal out to a month. It's either too hot, too cold, raining or snowing. Almost no real inbetween weather.

Daniel

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
The problem with wherever I'm at is that the weather is always feels like it's at an extreme condition. But the heat for some reason always makes me feel sick.:stick_out_tongue:
me too. I actually threw up in the car once after coming home from an amusement park cause of the heat.

I'm going to an amusement park this weekend and I am excited about going but scared I'll get sick. Even drinking lots of water I still end up sick :sympathy: