None Like it Hot: The "I Hate the Heat" Club

Erine81981

Reaction score
*fans self with hand* You can say anything about any weather but i hate Hot weather. I can't stand it. I don't have my driver licenes yet or a car or truck or van. So whjen i get off from work (whcih i work 4 hours not bad) my sister comes to get me she won't take to to go get something to eat or stop by the store so i can pick up something up because she wants to be able to eat. There are lots of times i wished she would understand that i don't mind walking to the store but when it take up the whole hour of my lunch.

But i wished i would have my licenes so i could drive and wouldn't have to depend on others to take me here and there. Then i wouldn't get so hot and sweat so much. And being that i have to watch my necies after school. And i've been having a hard time trying to find stuff i can eat without giving me such a bad heart burn. But this heat is BAD!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
me too. I actually threw up in the car once after coming home from an amusement park cause of the heat.

I'm going to an amusement park this weekend and I am excited about going but scared I'll get sick. Even drinking lots of water I still end up sick :sympathy:
The same thing happened to me once when I was really hot in the car one time, but I opened the door in time, heh! But when I went to Six Flags one time I got really sick from the heat.:stick_out_tongue: It was fun, though. I know what it's like still getting that way after drinking lots of water, too. Think I need a scientific explanation broken down to me as to why this happens?:confused:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I was really hoe
WHOA! How'd THAT get past the MC censors?

So let's see now... we can say fricken, friggin, and hoe... sounds like a profain poem, lol.

Reminds me of a funny bit on SNL where Kenan Thompson is the "Update Nanny", commenting about skanky costumes for girls, and he was holding up a Barbie doll dressed up like a little "harlot horror", and he starts singing to it "It's time for you to go to rehab, 'cuz you're a hoe-hoe-hoe!"

Teheheman

Reaction score
Whoa now, Maybe he was talking about gardening equipment. Did you think of that you dirty minded Snowth?

Daniel

Teheheman

Reaction score
What? You've never heard of a gardening hoe? It's a thing used to loosen dirt.

Daniel

D'Snowth

Reaction score
What? You've never heard of a gardening hoe? It's a thing used to loosen dirt.

Daniel
Once again I was being a smart-aleck.:halo:

Anyshoe, well, today was the first 90+ degree day of the year, let alone the season, and I'm pretty p!ed.

Like I said, my room has no airconditioning, and it's on the top floor, so I'm right underneath the roof; I've got a 16'' fan next to my desk going on, but like Sgt. Floyd says, all it does it circulate the hot air in the room, thought it DOES provide SOME relief as I sit here with no shirt on for all the world to see my hairy moobs, while my entire face remains as red as a beet.

On the plus side, I'm getting a stand up air conditioner for my room (because the building superintendant won't allow window units) with like 11,000 BTUs.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity how come you have neither of the stuff you have?
I guess because i'm not really good at studying. I would love to get the answer and then i know i could drive. I just need someone to give me the answers and i would be able to pass. I hate studying anyways. I understand that would be the only way for me to getting my licenses and a vehicle.

You would understand if you grew up with me. I had trouble in school and needed help on studying for certain test. But i still passed them. But also it's kinda hard when you wanted your parents to help you and they say we'll help you but you'll have to read the book and then we'll help you.

My dad bought some CD/DVD for the computer where all it shows it everything you need to study for but you can only active it with the Internet so it's kinda hard to stay away from this place. I don't know how everyone does it.

Sorry i rambled on about this but you wanted to know. Now back to the heat.

cowgirl

Reaction score
I have truly, truly found my people. Not only fellow Muppet lovers, but heat-haters too. I HATE the heat. I would rather it be 20 degrees outside than 90 degrees. At least God created Air Conditioning. Thank You Jesus.

I just found out it's supposed to be 88 degrees tomorrow with possible thunderstorms (i.e. humidity). Looks like the central air will get its first run of '08.