Preorder the Animal Muppet Replica

doc hopper

Reaction score
um, no. am i supposed to get an email from MR first? because I haven't gotten anything yet...

... and the suspense is making me sick!

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
um, no. am i supposed to get an email from MR first? because I haven't gotten anything yet...

... and the suspense is making me sick!
There will be a shipping number in yellow when it ships on your order page at MR. Make sure that you clicked on the Animal order to get the number. Just copy and paste it at Fedex.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Animal's arrival at the distribution center caught me by surprise as there was no email warning saying to check your card like when Kermit arrived, so I didnt have enough money on it. Now it looks like I have to wait a week before they try again and then a week in shipping time, so looks like I wont get my Animal for a couple of weeks.

doc hopper

Reaction score
I have a question. Should my Animal order appear in my MR account order history now? or will it appear after I've been billed? Because right now, there's no history of my Animal order - only my Kermit from last year.

And since everyone's starting to get their Animals, I'm starting to freak out.

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
I have a question. Should my Animal order appear in my MR account order history now? or will it appear after I've been billed? Because right now, there's no history of my Animal order - only my Kermit from last year.

And since everyone's starting to get their Animals, I'm starting to freak out.
Yes, it should appear now. I would call them. It sounds like they've lost your order.

For some reason, mine shipped out later than the others and he's scheduled to arrive on Monday now.

:stick_out_tongue:

doc hopper

Reaction score
well, i just called MR and found out my credit card was charged but Animal hasn't been shipped. They said I'd get an email once he's been sent out.

I hope I get him soon! I'm DYING here!

lithiumbrain

Reaction score
Got mine today at 1pm! I am very happy with it. I'll give you all a quick wrap up....The box is nice with Animal artwork and such. Similar to Kermit's. It is the same size box. Getting him out takes a few minutes...be careful. The pupils look better and smaller than they did at CC. He is put together very well. Seems very sturdy. He is packed in sort of a fetal position. Aside from no collar or chain...my only complaint is how they packed him with all the feathers. He has a hair net on and although it kept the feathers flatter (I'm glad he didn't look like Tina Turner when I took it off), It seemed to push back one side. It looks a bit off. It might be how consistant they were in attaching the feathers because the opposite side looks a tad longer and fuller. It's not horrible though. I am hoping the feathers can be slightly messed with to balance the head out. I'm sure it is due to the packing. The arms and legs bend easily. I can't get the mouth to move but I didn't mess with it too much. There is not as much upper lip showing under the nose as before. It looks better, although I think the nose could have been dropped down a quarter of an inch more and it would of made a world of difference. It is a bummer that they didn't make the eyes posible. The eyes will stay open a bit more if you push them back and hold it for a second before letting go. Nit picking aside...I think it is pretty nice. I pulled out the Of Muppets And Men book and on page 71 there is a full page color pic of Animal. Aside from fleece vs. scott foam, it looks pretty darn close in comparison. I think MR did a great job. :halo: