1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Preorder the Animal Muppet Replica

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by Phillip, May 25, 2007.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Since many of us will be getting the Animal and Gonzo Replicas, I'd like to mention that if you order a replica using this link, a small portion of your order will go to Muppet Central to help keep the site, forum and radio running smoothly. It's a great way to help MC especially with the radio rates going up exponentially in the near future. We're also wanting to expand the site into new areas and this is a great way that you can help.

With Animal and Gonzo replicas planned for this year, and Fozzie and another character slated for 2008, fans will have an opportunity to own a lifelike group of Classic Muppets in their home.

:) :halo: :concern:
  2. antonydavanzo

antonydavanzo New Member

Thats great news, cheers.
  3. mrsieve

mrsieve Member

The picture of Animal (ok so it was only his head), that was sent in the MR e-mail (Volume XII, Issue 3, May 22,2007) looks great. I don't think the pictures that are currently listed really do Animal justice, other than just show what Animal be dressed like.
  4. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

Phillip, is that the right link? It starts off as dpbolvw.net but Master replicas site comes up.Should'nt it be Amazon or something?
  5. MuppetCaper

MuppetCaper Active Member

I wonder when Animal will be shipping out after we pre-order him. I hope by summer, or the end of summer. I am just glad that I will get the chance to get one on the first shipment with my CS membership and a low number!
  6. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Yes, the link is good. It's a special one for us to use to point to Master Replicas. That's how they know if your order came through MC. Thanks in advance for your support.
  7. timgrossklaus

timgrossklaus New Member

only for collector's society?

I can't seem to find the pre-order link. Is it just for Collector's Society members for now?
  8. MuppetCaper

The pre-order does not come out till next week sometime. I am just wondering about the shipping dates is all. I wished it was now hehehehe!
  9. Davina

Davina Member

i want to know shipping dates (or approximate ones anyway...) too.. let me know if i'd have time to get the $ together for both or not
    *sigh*
  10. MuppetCaper

I was wondering about something....maybe Travis can elaborate on it. I wanted to know why MR does not go to Disney and look at the original photo puppets to get an idea on how they look in person. They are going by patterns, I know. But wouldn't you think since they go to Lucas Archives to see the original props and take pictures to get them right and that they would do the same for the Muppets? Kinda makes me wonder what goes into these fellas other than just patterns. What about material and colors. I wonder how they get those accurate.
  11. Keeermit

Keeermit Active Member

YAHHOOOOO i have finished my :o , I think he looks great - i will post photos asap. I'm warming up to Animal - I'm sure that when he is standing in our homes he will be fantastic - It's not like Master Replicas makes crap, I own quite a few of their replicas and love them all. Ok now fozzie is done i think its time for some Pepe :rolleyes:
  12. mrsieve

mrsieve Member

Keeermit...is Fozzie wearing his hat? I can't wait to see your Pepe.
  13. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

Unless Master Replicas changed their policy, they usually like to ship within 2 months after the pre order date.
  14. MuppetCaper

I have this feeling that they might not ship that soon. If you look at other pre-order items that just came out. Some don't ship till mid summer and the fall. I know Animal is close to the finish production phase, but I doubt we will be seeing him that soon. Unless they are already mass producing him as we speak. That is one thing about MR I wished they would do. I wished they would spread out more of there products throughout the year instead of all at the end of the year.
  15. Garland

Garland New Member

I just recently joined this MR "Collector's Society"...do we receive a day early or so preorder? Or just the discount?
  16. antonydavanzo

antonydavanzo New Member

I got my Krmit 6 months after pre order so I am not expecting to get Animal this year.
  17. MuppetCaper

According to the MR CS membership, we suppose to get ours first on the first day with a early number when shipped. If they don't do that, I will be shocked. I don't think that SW and other major movie props should only have that privilege. We will have to wait and see since pre-orders is this coming week!

Also, the discount will be $359.10 with free shipping! Can't go wrong there!
  18. Keeermit

Keeermit Active Member

19. Garland

Garland New Member

Simply wonderful Keeermit!

Remarkable!
  20. rexcrk

rexcrk Active Member

Sweet Jeebus Keeermit! Awesome work!