Official Star Wars Muppet Figures Coming

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
If the Mickey Mouse Star Wars figures are any indication, the Muppet ones will look pretty sweet. :eek:

DTWolf

Reaction score
These aren't the Muppet versions, but . . .

Someone has posted a review of the Disney-characters-as-Star-Wars-characters on a site called Movie Maniacs, connected with figures.com. Here's the link:

http://www.figures.com/databases/ac...etup&category=movies&topic=33&show_article=65

These aren't the Muppet Star Wars figures, but it seems more than likely the Muppet Star Wars figures will roughly match these in quality and (presumably) price--so the review may give us an idea what to expect.

The review's not exactly positive--low articulation, soft plastic, bent lightsabers, overly glossy paint--but I thought people might be interested.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
You're right. They do look too shiny. The ToyFare magazine picture of Donald I saw looked better. But these do look good. Somewhere - better than Happy Meal toy and below average for an action figure. I might get Donald. I like him.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Seconded. That Donald looks great. Plus he's my favorite human character, so if I find somewhere to order it, I'd probably get one. Plus the Goofy looks kinda cool too, dispite the fact it makes no sense.

Telly

Reaction score
I don't like that they have Stitch as the Emperor. They should've used Scrooge. Stitch just doesn't fit for me. They have classic characters and then Stitch.

MWoO

Reaction score
Yeah. Scrooge is a good choice. Seems they just went with a popular character instead of what would make sense. If anything Stitch makes a good yoda. In fact, I think they have him as Yoda too.

beaker

Reaction score
any word on if these will the Star Wars Muppets will coming out?

muppetperson

Reaction score
Can someone please call Hasbro Phone 800 3278264 and ask them what is happening with this set and post the news here? I went on their website to send them an email and then they had to contact Hasbro Australia, who wouldnt know about it.Then I rang and got put on hold in a queue for five minutes and then I got through and a lady said she would check and then I got disconnected.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Just rang them again, myself.Nothing is coming up on their computer about Muppet Star Wars figures.They did the other Disney Star Wars figures but maybe they arent the manufactuer this time.I will follow it up with Muppet Studios and let everyone know if I find out anything.