Getting a Muppet theme park

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
that is a great idea for a dark ride with the muppets. I hope Uncle Deadly will be in the dark ride too.

IgorPonweed

Reaction score
Speaking of Disneyland, any news on when Bunsen and Beaker will be there? We're going in august.

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
The testing phase was over a while ago. muppet baby thanks for looking. Disney could sell a exact replica of :wink: jacket Person sized,:embarrassed: tie, and hat,

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
Also it would be cool for there to be an exact replica of Happiness hotel for guests to stay in. It would have Pops at the desk to greet you and and welcome you with the Happiness hotel song with the muppets there to sing along. Muppet :zany: are the bellhops to carry your things to your room. They would explain why they are here and in the Muppet theater as well. GelFlingWaldo could you send this to Disney. What do you guy think.
The basement would have MuppetLabs from The Muppet Show in it and You can meet :confused: and :eek: and see them working. There has been no news since the testing was over on Muppet Mobile Labs.

muppet baby

Reaction score
The testing phase was over a while ago.

:frown: i hate that i missed that missed that i really would have looved that so much .

i hope that they will bring that back with bunson and beaker on regular basis .
looooooooooooooooooo oh well

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
If you listen to Mouse Guest Weekly, I'll be on that podcast in a couple weeks, talking about JUST THIS SUBJECT! What kinds of Muppet attractions would we want to see in the parks? Listen in, it'll be fun!

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
stephenjlizard maybe you could post the ideas here that arent allready in this thread.