Sesame Street TV References

Drtooth

Reaction score
Wow... that was lamer than usual. no wonder why MadTV is getting canceled. :rolleyes:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I liked how they added Count von Count in MADtv form, but the skit didn't make me laugh.
Truly, it was the worst of the bunch, even with the Count. All the others had some funny, meaningful satire behind it. This one just seemed like a bunch of poorly written fat jokes smashed together. They really aren't trying to end this series off with a bang...

muppet maniac

Reaction score
So there's been 6 Sesame parodies, along with 2 commercial spoofs involving Elmo.

Bird Flu
Eviction
MyPlace
Radiation Poisoning
Tickle-Me-Emo
Economic Depression
Guyco
Childhood obesity

...who wants to bet that the next Sesame skit they're gonna do will deal with the swine flu, involving a certain pig...

:mad:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
...who wants to bet that the next Sesame skit they're gonna do will deal with the swine flu, involving a certain pig...
I'll take that bet that they won't,

Since the show is cancelled and has been since May 16.

Though there is talk of some channels picking up the show, but judging from what the last few seasons, I wouldn't count on it.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Mad TV was cancelled? That's a shame. They really had a lot of good Sesame parodies.

Katzi428

Reaction score
There was a commercial on for Delta faucets & people washing their hands. The song in the ad was :batty: singing about what hands can do.