Dark Crystal and Labyrinth Anniversary Edition DVD's

Status
Not open for further replies.

rexcrk

Reaction score
Well, I'll DEFINITLELY be picking up Labyrinth since I love love love that movie. I'm not too sure about Dark Crystal, I mean I like it and I already own it on DVD, so I may not upgrade till it goes down in price.

Great news though!

Pip Pip Hooray

Reaction score
I'm so excited! Can't wait to see them! :excited: Especially the George Lucas interview on Labyrinth as well as the new found footage!

Just a few months to wait! :frown:

janicegroupie

Reaction score
It sounds really cool but I can't decide what to do since I just got the collectors editions a few years ago and that was after getting the basic dvd versions. I'm not sure if I should buy the movie yet again considering it would be my third time buying them. It does sound totally awesome though.

kbug67

Reaction score
Wow! Sounds great!

I hope they'll include the complete Dark Crystal workprint this time, not just the few scenes as seen in the other DVD editions.
There is a cool scene in the beginning where we can see Jen swimming! He gets out of the water and plays the flute (as included in the regular cut). Then a Mystic appears calling him: " In your cave there is one who has need ... The storm comes..."
I hope this will be included...
The film release of Dark Crystal is 93mins
and the Previous edition dvd is 89mins

The Film will be uncut with the 4 missing minutes there!

Pip Pip Hooray

Reaction score
It sounds really cool but I can't decide what to do since I just got the collectors editions a few years ago and that was after getting the basic dvd versions. I'm not sure if I should buy the movie yet again considering it would be my third time buying them. It does sound totally awesome though.
I'm in the same boat but I definitely don't want to pass up buying these new ones... they just sound so great!

Why don't you sell your older ones on ebay... provided you've looked after them you should a pretty good price.

Otherwise... if you really don't want to fork out the cash make sure to order the editions through your local DVD/Video shop and you can hire it from them to watch.

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
I wonder if any of the recovered footage will be deleted scenes from Labyrinth. I've been wanting to see those for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.