Fraggle Season 3 arrives September 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's now official, Fraggle Rock Season 3 will debut on 9-11. A very appropriate release date especially considering that the purpose of the show is to bring peace to the world

The DVD box set will include:
All 24 episodes
All-new featurettes and interviews with Fraggle Rock cast and creators
"Under Construction"
"The Puppet Collection"
"The Hall of Fame"
"The Hall of Fraggles"
"The Fraggleterium"
"Fraggle Gardens"
Stereo English audio track
English & Spanish subtitles
Deluxe embossed collector's packaging​
Since most all of us will be getting Fraggle Rock Season 3, I'd like to mention that if you order the release from Amazon using the link above, a small portion of your order will go to Muppet Central to help keep the site, forum and radio running smoothly. It's a great way to help MC and get a great price on the DVD set with free shipping. We greatly appreciate each person that helps support MC by placing orders through the site.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
How exciting!
:excited: Does this mean there won't be another replica notebook then? My mom loved reading the first two!
:smile:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nothing like that has been announced but we're hoping to have more info on the bonus features soon.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Oh well, I guess there are only so many notes one can have on a project.
:wink: Thanks for the info Phill.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I know this is probably a long shot, but I think it would be neat to see a replica of the sheet music for "Follow Me" or one of the MANY other songs on Fraggle Rock. I think that would be really cool.

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
I know this is probably a long shot, but I think it would be neat to see a replica of the sheet music for "Follow Me" or one of the MANY other songs on Fraggle Rock. I think that would be really cool.
I think including something like replicas of the original promo cards from HBO would be a nice touch as well.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Question...

Phil, you say that FR Season 3 will have "all 24 episodes".
Does that mean it'll have the twenty-two episodes that make up (Broadcast) Season 3 and the first two episodes of (Broadcast) Season 4?
Or will it just have all the episodes that make up (Broadcast) Season 3 instead?

Just asking, as this was something we were waiting for Greg to report on in the old thread when the DVD boxset was announced last week.
Thanks, have a great Fragglish day.

plucky

Reaction score
This is awesome, a TMS AND Fraggle set this fall! I'll be watching too much TV come September now!

-plucky

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Wonderful news, I'm going to be broke this fall, Fraggle Rock Season Three, TMS Season Two, Old School SS Vol. 2....oh well, it's a good thing for Muppet fans to be broke right?

Status
Not open for further replies.