1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Fraggle Season 3 arrives September 11

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Phillip, Jun 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

OOH! That's AWESOME! Thanks Traveling Matt, for the info! :excited:
  2. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Do you think that the season 4 set will have preview footage of the movie?
  3. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

Maybe, or at least it might outline the plans they have if any.
  4. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Awesome that it's coming with the original pitch book!
  5. savagemonkey

savagemonkey New Member

i dont suppose those would be on region 2 discs would they (pleez pleez(fingers crossed) say they are)

monkey
  6. SweetumsMonster

SweetumsMonster New Member

Hi Savage Monkey,

NO, sorry! So far Fraggle Rock has been released as Season sets in USA/Canada, Australia and even Spain, for some reason they will no let us have the UK versions, I know 'the Captain' changed 3 times through the full season run but it worked on TV so why cant we have our own UK sets, maybe their holding out for a 'Golden Mega Box set' of all 96 episodes in a great box set in the UK, then again...............probably not!

PlayUSA.com only have the region 1 versions, but its a great price.

Chris
  7. savagemonkey

savagemonkey New Member

thats a bummer! I wouldnt mind a "golden mega box set" that would be cool!
    unfortunately i cant use region 1 dvds otherwise i would.
    Why cant they make dvds in 1 region that everyone can use?:confused:

monkey
  8. dbarrie

dbarrie New Member

Good news

I can't wait to get this and the TMS boxset! D.
  9. getup

getup New Member

kinda excited that this will have 24 episodes. I love Sprocket's Big Adventure. can't wait for season 3
  10. Boober_Gorg

Boober_Gorg Active Member

"Sprocket's Big Adventure" will appear on the final set, not this one. "Sidebottom Blues" and "Whoopie Water" were both taped in March '85, at the end of the Season 3 production schedule, but aired in the fourth broadcast season. All the episodes in the fourth (final) production season (which started taping in October '85) had the title of each episode appear at the beginning after the theme sequence, but "Sidebottom Blues" and "Whoopie Water" do NOT have the title at the beginning, which is a dead giveaway that they were made for Season 3. I've noted this on Greg's blog.
  11. getup

getup New Member

i saw your comment on that post but didn't understand it completely...cuz all you said was they were when they were taped but didn't say that it was going to be included on the set. got it now. oh well, i can deal with whoopie water as well. lol
  12. Rose

Rose Member

Well anyway. Whenever they were made and produced I'll just be happy to be able to get more Fraggle epis, and the music CDS sound awsome!
  13. Fluffinella

Fluffinella New Member

Some information has been very kindly passed on regarding the bonus materials for the third season. New interviewees include Tim Miller (workshop supervisor), Michael K. Frith (series designer) and Kathy Mullen (Mokey Fraggle and Cotterpin Doozer).
  14. Awesome! Thank You! Good to see mokey back in the game! ALSO! Is there any info on what the other stuff even is? I know we have a list but I don't know what it all is? Like under Construction. Is that making the show, or making the movie?
  15. Traveling Matt

Traveling Matt New Member

Well if Tim Miller is interviewed, it's probably him discussing the creation of the puppets for the show. That's my guess, at least.

It's just great that HIT is seeking out new people to interview!
  16. Traveling Matt

Official press release: http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=7913

"Following the fan-driven campaign that helped bring the iconic 80's television series to DVD in 2005, Fraggle Rock remarkably continues to expand on its devout fan base anchored by the successful DVD releases of the first and second seasons."

Awesome.
  17. Traveling Matt

18. zns

zns Active Member

It just gets better and better each day as the release date gets closer and closer. i can't wait to see the review here on MuppetCentral.:excited: :excited: :excited:
  19. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.