I won't be posting anymore...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
They're actually dating? Hmm...guess I'll have to hear it from them. I always thought it was a joke.:smirk:
It IS, but they are somewhat like a couple, you know "Prawnie is Lisa's other half" and vice-versa, things like that.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes they are...
*ahem* Yes, Bryan is right mister Snowth. It is just a joke. But you are right too, we are married.

(Married like Beau and Christy are married in MopFam. ...Except without all the craziness. No, wait, it's there. :crazy: )

Just don't ask me to explain how/when this marriage thing happend. I'm not even sure I was there.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Of course you were there Prawny... And you have the frying pan welt to prove it.

Oh, and don't forget, Layla's their third third.

Beauregard

Reaction score
(Married like Beau and Christy are married in MopFam. ...Except without all the craziness. No, wait, it's there. :crazy: )
Craziness? In MopFam? What are you, blind man? There's no craziness there...only a blue uncle-aunt, a talking grape, a living hand, a pirate, a jail-bird, and magical tripletted kitten catwomen!

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Craziness? In MopFam? What are you, blind man? There's no craziness there...only a blue uncle-aunt, a talking grape, a living hand, a pirate, a jail-bird, and magical tripletted kitten catwomen!
Don't forget a cupboard full of drunk little bearded men.....