I won't be posting anymore...

Beakerfan

Reaction score
And a talking yak.... who's in love with a leprechaun.

Beauregard

Reaction score
And a talking yak.... who's in love with a leprechaun.
And an Englishman who drinks tea...

Bea:zany:{Something which is actually becoming more and more rare by the day...little fact}regard

Beakerfan

Reaction score
And Bigfoot.....

(and they all lived together in a little crooked house.... oh wait, that's the guy who lives down the street from me)

Beauregard

Reaction score
(I thought that was the guy who found a crooked sixpence on a crooked style? Which leads to the unanswered queary, what exactly is a crooked sixpence and how much use is a crooked style?)

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Yes that is the guy. But he also lives down the street from me (read the most recent post in my blog - see siggy). A crooked pence is simply a bent pence, and a crooked style is a crooked park bench. I only know this because I used to watch a tape of mother goose's nursery rhymes when I was little, and that is what they showed.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I thought a crooked style would be refering to one of those wooden things that you use to climb over a fence...Perhaps style has more than one meaning? How stylish of it.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
I thought a crooked style would be refering to one of those wooden things that you use to climb over a fence...Perhaps style has more than one meaning? How stylish of it.
I'm not even sure what that is.... but the whole thing is rather mind-boggling.