I won't be posting anymore...

Katzi428

Reaction score
Hey guys...

For the one or two of you who may care...I have decided to leave MC. Permanantly. For good.:cry:

I've been thinking long and hard about this lately, and...well...I need to go. I've had a wonderful run here, but the slug has taken up enough space with his nonsensical ramblings and whatnot.

So...goodbye to everyone. I enjoyed the ride.

:/
NOOOOO! :cry:
Tony..let this be an April Fools' joke! Everyone likes you here!

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Hey guys...

For the one or two of you who may care...I have decided to leave MC. Permanantly. For good.:cry:

I've been thinking long and hard about this lately, and...well...I need to go. I've had a wonderful run here, but the slug has taken up enough space with his nonsensical ramblings and whatnot.

Aw, I'm real sorry, man! I know I really didn't get to know you well (as I was gone all of last year; left for a similar-ish reason. :frown: ) but if you must leave, you must.

Try to come back some time at least, yeah? *hopeful*
Also, feel free to PM me if you'd like to talk. :-(

King Agrippa said:
While some of you people are leaving I am returning. And none of you will be safe. Not even the big ones. The Muppets stole my childhood...I intend to steal everything back that they took.

Good luck.

K.A.
Now I can never remember, but this is a joke by Beauregard, correct? Otherwise...uh-oh.

AM

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Hey guys...

Tony, I'll miss ya around here. :cry:

Now I can never remember, but this is a joke by Beauregard, correct? Otherwise...uh-oh.

AM
I was just thinking the saaaaame thing!

Pork

Reaction score
:embarrassed: are you being serious? If you are, I'm sorry to here it, Goodbye Slug. We are all gonna miss you :frown:

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
--OKAY, FINAL, FINAL POST--

Yes, I am being serious. About leaving.

Things haven't been going well at all for me lately, and...well...let's just say there are too many memories here for me to go on...

I doubt I will ever return again. Nor will I troll in invisible mode. In fact, I have deleted the site from my bookmarks.

I am in too much pain...too much sorrow...too much misery...and things will only get worse if I stay.

So...bye, guys...it was really nice getting to know some of you...

:cry: :cry: :cry:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Yeesh! I don't like this thread, but understand its place. I took my hiatus from the forum and focused on other things for a while. It's what I had to do and I see that's probably the case with some members who have recently left. I still hope it isn't forever, but it's a big world out there and it needs to be experienced. That's what wi-fi is for! :eek:

Kidding, but seriously I consider everyone at MC a part of this big Muppet family and you will be missed by this frogboy. :sympathy:

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
(singing off-key)

Saying goodbye...la la la la...

Oh...hi, guys! 'Sup? In the words of an ad campaign for an upcoming summer movie: why so serious? Was Oscar caught ransacking your garbage cans again?

Well, I've stretched this thing out far enough, so I may as well end it now, even though I'm a day late:

A P R I L
F O O L S

Yes...

My goodbye post was nothing more than a stupid joke...a stupid April Fools' joke, if you will. I'm cereal. I mean serious.

Of course, my little prank was nowhere near as elaborate or creative as everyone else's...but I was blocked, and couldn't think of anything else at the time.

Seriously, I could *never* leave MC. A team of penguins couldn't pull me away. This is the only forum I'm a member on for a reason: because everyone here is so great.

And honestly, could I really leave Lefty, Crazy Harry, Newsie and Mr. Turtle alone in the dorms?

I agree with you, frogboy, I don't care for this thread either.

So, let me say it again: Tony, a.k.a. Winslow Leach, is here to stay!

*sound of crickets*

Thank you, guys! You've been a swell audience!

(bows and exits)

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
*sees Winslow*
WHY YOU LITTLE-!
*is restrained by Muppet security*
*has ice water dumped on him*
GRRR....
*turns to leave*
*is run over by his own car*